Felipe Melo (64 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
yes like you said to me before the invisible jokes will always stay.
I remember the udinese goal at home this season and how everyone responded with fapping.
One week later he was invisible
While I always have learned a dm should be invisible for the tv watcher.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because the coach played him out of position. How about we give him 21 games in his right position next season instead of in the wrong. I don't think people can think that far ahead and if they can, they are too afraid to back track on their original arguments.
what about the season before where he played as a dm? or the season before that where he played in the center?

vidal should not be replacing melo. he should be replacing marchisio, just as pirlo should be replacing sissoko.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yes like you said to me before the invisible jokes will always stay.
I remember the udinese goal at home this season and how everyone responded with fapping.
One week later he was invisible
While I always have learned a dm should be invisible for the tv watcher.
Take special note on how no one has responded to my post with the stats. Numbers don't lie, except in Marchisio's case evidently.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what about the season before where he played as a dm? or the season before that where he played in the center?

vidal should not be replacing melo. he should be replacing marchisio, just as pirlo should be replacing sissoko.
What about Melo's first season as a flop? 22.4m dollar toilet paper, that's all he was to this club.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's not his fault secco went full retard and spent that much on him.

and melo proved himself useful in the second season here, something marchisio hasn't done in the 3 past season here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
it's not his fault secco went full retard and spent that much on him.

and melo proved himself useful in the second season here, something marchisio hasn't done in the 3 past season here.
So you are admitting Melo was an expensive flop his first season, but even though Marchisio's stats are still better than Melo's last season. Again, weak argument.

If Marchisio has been poor the last couple season yet boasts more impressive stats than Melo...then what the fuck does that say about Melo? You guys can twist your arguments in any which way you want, it doesn't hide the facts though.

Melo does not get the job done better than Marchisio in producing results.

Bottom line.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
uhhh melo is a dm. he won't have as many goals or assists ad marchiso because their roles in the team are different.

oh noes makelele was a sucky player because he didn't score or assist as much as lampard.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
uhhh melo is a dm. he won't have as many goals or assists ad marchiso because their roles in the team are different..
Yet we conceded more goals than most teams in Italy. :lol:

But, I can bet you a million dollars you will find fault in EVERYONE else but Melo.

What kind of arguments are you guys trying to make here, exactly?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
hey look buffon has not scored a single goal, omg iaquinta is s soooooooo much better than him!
Right...but you Melo lovers will never admit that Marchisio having to play LM all last season out of position COULD NEVER be a reason. No, according to your standards playing out of position Marchisio would still have to produce what he should have been doing as a CM, even though was only given a handful of opportunities.

Don't use the DM excuse and its not being his responsibility to score/assist, etc. What a load of bull that is. Go ahead and tell Vidal that, then. (cue the Bundesliga excuse from someone here)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah every single goals is his fualt and not chiellini, grygera, bonucci barzagli, sorensen, grosso or de celgie fault.

melo has his weaknesses, but in the end of the day he is a player that knows his role is to be a destroyer.

marchisio needs a change of career. perhaps he should consider becoming a spy or a thief. since no one can notice him

May 4, 2004
Oh boy, we also have people comering Marchisio and Melo here.. Show's how the member football IQ of this forum is doing.. Selling Melo is one of the worst transfer ever. I'm not a player fan boy, never was one, but I do think it's stupid to sell Melo just like I was against the sale of Diego. We need quality in here and Melo was one of the best in his position. Juve as a club doing bad 2 season in a row is not only down to one player but the whole team. We should be focusing on a LB, CB, LW and SS instead of selling our best midfielder and replacing him with some dude from Bundesliga. Okay Vidal might be a very good signing, but Melo should have been keept and we should be able to play more than just one formation. 4-3-3 would have been perfect with Vidal Pirlo Melo......

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah every single goals is his fualt and not chiellini, grygera, bonucci barzagli, sorensen, grosso or de celgie fault.

melo has his weaknesses, but in the end of the day he is a player that knows his role is to be a destroyer.

marchisio needs a change of career. perhaps he should consider becoming a spy or a thief. since no one can notice him
I love how your guys only fall back is a lame joke.

Melo has his weaknesses and spent his entire first season proving that to us along with half of last season. Your point? He certainly destroyed more than that guys face...:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh boy, we also have people comering Marchisio and Melo here.. Show's how the member football IQ of this forum is doing.. Selling Melo is one of the worst transfer ever. I'm not a player fan boy, never was one, but I do think it's stupid to sell Melo just like I was against the sale of Diego. We need quality in here and Melo was one of the best in his position. Juve as a club doing bad 2 season in a row is not only down to one player but the whole team. We should be focusing on a LB, CB, LW and SS instead of selling our best midfielder and replacing him with some dude from Bundesliga. Okay Vidal might be a very good signing, but Melo should have been keept and we should be able to play more than just one formation. 4-3-3 would have been perfect with Vidal Pirlo Melo......
Somehow that excuse get's overlooked when Marchisio is in the discussion.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the funny part is that marchisio do exactly get a rival for his position in Vidal who is a left-footed and also can play on the lw :lol:
so why would he sent melo out then (delpiero sending players away argument)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)