Felipe Melo (61 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
is that your basis for not wanting him? or at least preferring melo over him? please..that weak...i do not see anything big in melo leaving...his contribution to the side i am sure can easily be passed..
i didnt really understand you but i like melo and do not want to have vidal instead of him. i saw vidal the whole season week for week and he is not what you guys are expecting. should melo really leave then i hope sissoko plays he could protect pirlo very well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We're going to jettison Melo? Not only is he our best CM, if you take last season in its entirety, this guy was our most consistent player (considering Qtube and Matri only played half seasons for us, and Krasic mostly fizzled in the second half). This is absolute lunacy. This is not how you build a team that can challenge for honors - you cannot keep getting rid of your better performers. Didn't we go through this during last summer's mercato?

Nov 1, 2002
2000/2001: Tacchinardi, Conte, Davids, Brighi

2001-2002: Tacchinardi, Conte, Davids, Maresca

other seasons we had Emerson and Vieira as top CM's but were backed by 4 WC Defenders. and was our weak point in CL anyway because we didn't have creative CM

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The same mistakes every fucking year. So next season, when we get slapped all across the Serie a and end up fifth, maybe Marrotta will sell everyone all over again and rebuild. I'm surprised he's choosing not to sell Buffon, Krasic and Del Piero. And evenifConte isn't too keen on him, it's Marrotta's duty to know that he needs to replace a DM with a DM. WTF is he on? This guy is more clueless than the FIGC.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Excellent. Pretty sure Marrotta will sell him for 6m and then buy his champion Palombo for 12m. And then hail his scouting network for getting us absolute jewels from Serie B.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
La Stampa writes that he is not included in the US tour.

What a joke we have become. Let's fix more things which aren't broken, let's sell Chiellini and replace him with Yepes.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What is even more hilarious people think Vidal is the solution and better player.
Vidal>melo
comon guys Vidal is one of the best cm there is. who actually gives assist and score goals
melo can every moment lose his head. Now we can get a decent price for him. He is the only player who we can sell for actually money.
Sorry faux Melo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)