Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's pimping himself because his name is in the paper and management won't tell him anything.

Imagine being Melo, being one of your team's best players and you know you give it your all every game. Then you get linked with transfers all summer, no one tells you anything.

Then you see Marchisio be invisible all season except for a couple times he shows up to kiss the fucking badge or say something like, "I'm a Juventino for life" and get a 5 year extension.

If Melo SUCKED I would not give him the benefit of the doubt but the reality is he is GOOD and I want to WIN.
I don't think Chiellini's rumours were silenced by the board either. It doesn't seem a big deal to me anyway. I wouldn't expect clubs to have to do that every time one of their players is mentioned. Anyway, if he feels wronged, why does he have to air the dirty laundry in public? It's just not smart. Handle it like a man and discuss it with the management.

Lol, and the Marchisio thing is completely irrelevant. Because he kissed the badge :disagree: Jeez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, Andy and I have a tremendous amount of respect and friendship for each other. We actually do agree on most points on football and life in general.
Whenever I say the word "idiot", it will never be directed towards Sergio. That is one of the laws of Andy forum postage. Sergio is probably the best poster and funniest member on this forum.

Letter from Claudio Zuliani (http://www.zizoufans.com/2011/06/dear-felipe-letter-from-claudio-zuliani.html)
What do you think?
Please discuss.

---

Dear Felipe,[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From Brazil you send us relaxing vacation photos and messages of love to Mourinho and reminded everyone that Juve lacks champions like you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A few days later you issued a lengthy interview in which you reaffirmed to be a champion that improves the team, you transfer where you decide and that Juve lacks of respect towards you and you do not deny the all the transfer talks about you![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Dear Felipe,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I think that your departure from the Viola locker room has not pulled out their hair and that the two years in Torino have elapsed with highs and lows.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A player like you, paid 25 million, has to prove a lot more.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I still think you're a good midfielder, but you're between a common midfielder and a regista and, above all, who has not yet figured out what it means to wear the colors of Juventus.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dear Felipe,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your next coach will be, perhaps (in case you don't leave us), Antonio Conte transfered at a young age from Lecce, who has worked hard, won so much and talked so little.

In the summer he was not often figured in the starting lineup of the newspapers, but he knew how to beat the competition and win a place im front of high level players.

Dear Felipe,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Believe me, if you want to make a mark at Juventus, you should begin taking a example from the old captain Antonio Conte.

[/FONT]
With bianconero love

Claudio"

P.S I still think that he is a very good player ...
Zuliani, stick with the stupid play-on-words and dumbass goal celebrations.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Who is Melo's agent??? Surely he is the main support act behind Big Phil, so does he coach him to make such remarks to the press, carefully trying to...aim for some kind of $$ pay-off, for hiis client and himself??? Or does he simply try to play the role of Cleaner, stepping in when Melo has gone too far, soothing relations, rebuilding burning bridges???

I find much of the recent reports of Melo hard to believe...it must have been 4 days in a fuckin row, when he finished statements with 'i have a contract with Juve, but you never know'...I know he is somewhat eccentric, but to show such a lack of originality makes him seem retarded, not just a hothead prone to kicking people in the face.

The only way I see his recent quotes been real are if his agent has found out that Melo has bene suggested to other clubs, for a sale or part exchange, WITHOUT the club speaking to Melo or his agent first. In that case, it would be no wonder he is aggravated and angry. For its a despicable way to treat a player who showed more fight for the cause last season than any other...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:howler:

So everyone should respect Zuliani because he's on television and creates dainty little goal celebration sound bites?

And folks wonder why the word idiot is frequented here. Think for yourselves, fucking clowns.

Mar 9, 2006
fuck all ya with that pepeboy shit motherfuckers ! just because i try to defend JUVENTUS players fuckin' morons try to joke my eveyday! u don't deserve this team fuckin idiots! go fuck urself and support barcelona or inter or whatever! fuckin imbiciles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)