Felipe Melo (67 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did our board deny or confirm anything about Melo in these 24 hours or so after he made his comments?

For me the situation is clear. We'd sell him, but we're still not sure if we can find a good replacement. That's why we're not telling Melo that we want him out, nor do we tell him that we want to keep him. We can't tell him that we want him out because in the end we might need to keep him. In order not to lower his price, we can't admit publicly that we want to sell him. On the other hand, we can't tell him that we want to keep him because atm that's not our intention.
Where is Melo right now, anyone?

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And for anyone who says Fuck Marotta etc. Moggi would have shipped him out alot earlier.
I don't think the problem is with shipping him out, if this board would find an adequate replacement. It's how he's being shipped out. Moggi was very direct with his players, maybe even intimidating at times, but Marrotta is the exact opposite. It's very important for players who try hard to be made to feel like they are part of a cause. It motivates them further. But to give your all, and hear your name in newspapers and magazines as a makeweight in a transfer deal, is very disheartening. Even moreso, when you're an emotional kind of player and nobody publicly backs you from the club.

PS: And seeing how numbskulled Marrotta is on the market, in all likelihood it will be for an inferior player.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I haven't read throught this whole thing, but Sergio (just for a change) was the one speaking the most seanse a few pages back.

The interview he gave a few days ago that started this whole thing off was to Brazilian TV while he was on holiday in Brazil, I think.
Hey now, wait a minute.

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Do you mean his 'difficult moment' comment? :D
His "Oh I am still waiting for my new contract when I just signed one two months ago"-comment and "I am having difficult moment because the club has signed Pazienza who is probably better than I'll ever be".

He should have been transferred to Siena the moment he thanked Calciopoli.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His "Oh I am still waiting for my new contract when I just signed one two months ago"-comment and "I am having difficult moment because the club has signed Pazienza who is probably better than I'll ever be".

He should have been transferred to Siena the moment he thanked Calciopoli.
So his comment you just made up in your head comment? :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey now, wait a minute.

What exactly is that supposed to mean?
That almost without fail you put forward a sensible point, whether I agree with you or not.

Also, it's always entertaining watching Andy disagree with you, since you are one of the the few folk he won't really put the boot into. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)