Felipe Melo (168 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I hope he doesn't end up staying now. I can already imagine the fans' & media's reaction. And I can also imagine how Melo would deal with it.

It's funny though, only a few months ago he literally said that he would leave if Del Neri left & now he is throwing a hissy fit because he has not been "confirmed" for next season. Even though basically no one has been confirmed yet, what with the new coach and all.

Ah well, at least his season was almost perfect :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope he doesn't end up staying now. I can already imagine the fans' & media's reaction. And I can also imagine how Melo would deal with it.

It's funny though, only a few months ago he literally said that he would leave if Del Neri left & now he is throwing a hissy fit because he has not been "confirmed" for next season. Even though basically no one has been confirmed yet, what with the new coach and all.

Ah well, at least his season was almost perfect :howler:
An no one made a single reaction to what he said about leaving with Del Neri.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's funny though, only a few months ago he literally said that he would leave if Del Neri left & now he is throwing a hissy fit because he has not been "confirmed" for next season.
That's because he cares as a passionate Juve fan, he could see Delneri was steering us in the right direction :agree:

Jun 7, 2003
Inler, Defour, Vidal, Lass. Just to name a few players who would be better for us than Melo.
vidal is another type of a player. defour is inproven. lass hates italy and inler is also hot headed. nobody is better than melo.
i would like to remind you guys of chiellieni when in ranieris first season when he was supposed to be sold to man city he also made statements in this direction, but he stayed and we love him. i hope the same will be with melo.
the crowd is changeable. one moment they hate two weeks later they love a player.

May 4, 2004
Btw: a big fuck off to Zuliani!

Juventino[RUS];3086995 said:
fuck all ya with that pepeboy shit motherfuckers ! just because i try to defend JUVENTUS players fuckin' morons try to joke my eveyday! u don't deserve this team fuckin idiots! go fuck urself and support barcelona or inter or whatever! fuckin imbiciles
:lol:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3086995 said:
fuck all ya with that pepeboy shit motherfuckers ! just because i try to defend JUVENTUS players fuckin' morons try to joke my eveyday! u don't deserve this team fuckin idiots! go fuck urself and support barcelona or inter or whatever! fuckin imbiciles
Typical russian. Every sentence starts with a swear and ends with a swear.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
vidal is another type of a player. defour is inproven. lass hates italy and inler is also hot headed. nobody is better than melo.
i would like to remind you guys of chiellieni when in ranieris first season when he was supposed to be sold to man city he also made statements in this direction, but he stayed and we love him. i hope the same will be with melo.
the crowd is changeable. one moment they hate two weeks later they love a player.
Vidal is not another type of player. I agree about Defour. You don't really know if Lass hates Italy. Inler might be hot headed, but he's few classes above Melo. Don't know how Chiellini's comments can be related to Melo's comments really. As far as I recall, Chiellini never said he had a near perfect season and that the team barely won without him.

It's not here about Melo being right or wrong about the managment really. It's the way how he chose to handle his situation. First, he was wrong to talk to the media, and second, no matter how shitty his teammates were, it's just wrong to say he had a near perfect season and that the team barely won without him. Great way to cause unrest in the dressing room and make potential signings feel unwelcome here. Considering he has done very little to prove that he is worth 25m, he shouldn't really be the one talking how he had a near perfect season. And he also forgot that it was THIS MANAGMENT that gave him another chance to revive his career, it's very unprofessional of him to go and whine to the media the way he has done. People say he has a big heart and I agree with that, but what he lack is a brain, and that's the biggest problem with him and IMO that's why he should go. I LOVED Melo a lot, but after his last comments, he lost all my respect. I expected better from him.

Jun 7, 2003
Vidal is not another type of player. I agree about Defour. You don't really know if Lass hates Italy. Inler might be hot headed, but he's few classes above Melo. Don't know how Chiellini's comments can be related to Melo's comments really. As far as I recall, Chiellini never said he had a near perfect season and that the team barely won without him.

It's not here about Melo being right or wrong about the managment really. It's the way how he chose to handle his situation. First, he was wrong to talk to the media, and second, no matter how shitty his teammates were, it's just wrong to say he had a near perfect season and that the team barely won without him. Great way to cause unrest in the dressing room and make potential signings feel unwelcome here. Considering he has done very little to prove that he is worth 25m, he shouldn't really be the one talking how he had a near perfect season. And he also forgot that it was THIS MANAGMENT that gave him another chance to revive his career, it's very unprofessional of him to go and whine to the media the way he has done.
what we need is arrogant players and he is arrogant when he says such things. confidence in the own ability is more important than the ability itself. i watch the bundesliga every fucking game every saturday and vidal is really a another kind of palyer he is good but he couldnt protect pirlo he is not the type of a player we are searching. vidal is very good in the offinsive area alltough i have to admit that he is also talented at defending, but what makes him strong is that he runs forward.
and i just compared chiellini comments to say that he redeemed himself in that moment everybody was saying yeah sell him fuck him blablabla but a player can win the fans again and its easy. lass is a very good player i like him but i wouldnt rate him higher than melo the same goes for inler but if you think they are better thats ok with me. i just like melo and think it would be wiser to keep a player who is already integrated in a team than buying a new player who has to integrate himself first.

Apr 17, 2009
Licht is an example of an arrogant player. Always fighting for his team, has confidence in his ability, doesn't take shit from anyone on the other team and generally doing whats best for his club. Melo on the other hand, has his good games but can be a downright idiot at times and hinder the team with his own stupidity.

Now he's banging on the the media every few days and saying some absurd things. For the 25m Juventus paid he's always been a lot more trouble than he's worth.

I would not be opposed to selling him, he seems to be angling for a move anyway.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Licht is an example of an arrogant player. Always fighting for his team, has confidence in his ability, doesn't take shit from anyone on the other team and generally doing whats best for his club. Melo on the other hand, has his good games but can be a downright idiot at times and hinder the team with his own stupidity.

Now he's banging on the the media every few days and saying some absurd things. For the 25m Juventus paid he's always been a lot more trouble than he's worth.

I would not be opposed to selling him, he seems to be angling for a move anyway.

Pretty much summed it up. +rep

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
First time in a long time i got a negative reputation. But that's nothing comparing to how i have been called. A typical baltian imbecile :D
since Russian dude is away, I will do the job for him :D

What do Lithuanians call Farts? Perfume‎..

What's Lithuania's favorite plant? The Weed‎.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)