Felipe Melo (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't disagree , for the most part, with what he said (save for the "almost perfect season" comment). My beef with him is that some of the things he said should not have been said to the media. It was very unprofessional. Some of these topics should be kept in house. Hasn't he heard of the term "no comment"? Just because they ask the question doesn't mean that you are obliged to answer it. He's not on trial here

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't disagree , for the most part, with what he said (save for the "almost perfect season" comment). My beef with him is that some of the things he said should not have been said to the media. It was very unprofessional. Some of these topics should be kept in house. Hasn't he heard of the term "no comment"? Just because they ask the question doesn't mean that you are obliged to answer it. He's not on trial here
can you please stop being a management apologist? thanks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did our board deny or confirm anything about Melo in these 24 hours or so after he made his comments?

For me the situation is clear. We'd sell him, but we're still not sure if we can find a good replacement. That's why we're not telling Melo that we want him out, nor do we tell him that we want to keep him. We can't tell him that we want him out because in the end we might need to keep him. In order not to lower his price, we can't admit publicly that we want to sell him. On the other hand, we can't tell him that we want to keep him because atm that's not our intention.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Did our board deny or confirm anything about Melo in these 24 hours or so after he made his comments?

For me the situation is clear. We'd sell him, but we're still not sure if we can find a good replacement. That's why we're not telling Melo that we want him out, nor do we tell him that we want to keep him. We can't tell him that we want him out because in the end we might need to keep him. In order not to lower his price, we can't admit publicly that we want to sell him. On the other hand, we can't tell him that we want to keep him because atm that's not our intention.
:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why would they tell him through the press?
Not through the press. Neither he nor his agent got a response from Juve after the media has been whoring him to Spanish and EPL clubs. If I'm the Juve director and read everything that is written in the papers about Melo, I'd take my cell phone, call Melo and tell him that it's bullshit and we don't plan to sell him.
But the problem is that we do intend to sell him.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Not through the press. Neither he nor his agent got a response from Juve after the media has been whoring him to Spanish and EPL clubs. If I'm the Juve director and read everything that is written in the papers about Melo, I'd take my cell phone, call Melo and tell him that it's bullshit and we don't plan to sell him.
But the problem is that we do intend to sell him.
Of course we do. I think that's the reason he bitched to the press. He spat his dummy out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)