Felipe Melo (341 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What rubbish, 'fuck the haters'. Yawn. I happen to like him a lot, but these comments are so ill-advised I expect some swift response from Melo denying he said them. It's just common sense. It isn't at all his place to make such comments. It doesn't make him more of a man, if he did say these things (seen this sort of thing before with SA press) it makes him more of an idiot, a very big one. But as he has shown time and again he is in fact an idiot - amongst other positive things - we shouldn't be surprised at all.
+1 :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:blah: :blah: :blah: Do you understand the meaning of frustration? When people keep asking you the same shit over and over again, you are bound to snap. Not everyone is as cool as a cucumber like you, Mr. shining example.
Dude you need to work on your attitude, all this anger isn't necessary..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:blah: :blah: :blah: Do you understand the meaning of frustration? When people keep asking you the same shit over and over again, you are bound to snap. Not everyone is as cool as a cucumber like you, Mr. shining example.
So it would be okay for someone to smack you if they got frustrated at hearing your relentlessly dull posts?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Go ahead and smack me. I can't guarantee you'd survive the retaliation though ;)

I am just saying that, like all of us, he is human. He is concerned about his future, and rightfully so. He is also frustrated because he is surrounded by shitty players. When the media incessantly keep asking him the same shit over and over again, he is bound to eventually snap. Giving his reputation as a nutjob, this should come as no surprise. The anger is warranted and justified, even if he shouldn't have gone that far, but the reactions on here are ridiculous to say the least.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Melo is just saying something everyone knows anyway. He didn't mention any names. Pipe down and get angry about something else.
:agree:

Glad someone had the balls to say something, most of the other players are content with dragging their feet and saying, oh well lets just try harder next time

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No matter how you look at it, that was such an amateurish statement to say to the public from a professional football player.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No matter how you look at it, that was such an amateurish statement to say to the public from a professional football player.
From a professional standpoint, yes, but he's voicing the opinions of all the fans and considering Agnelli and Marotta don't listen to the fan-base, maybe they'll listen to a player?

More likely he'll be shipped off somewhere for a pathetic transfer fee.

Jul 13, 2010
there is still two opinions :D i'll stick to the one, where ppl don't see any shocking horror in his statement. He said what has been known for two seasons now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I hope he doesn't forget that he was a major contributer of Juve's failure this season. After the winter break, that home loss to Parma changed a lot and brought the morale down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 341)