Felipe Melo (65 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Bad translation sorry:

"Juventus have to buy samples to recover - he suggested the Brazilian midfielder -. Last season the group was very limited and the fans knew it. In mid-season all have come to realize that the team would never go forward. There are two or three players who are criticized by fans because in the field do not meet expectations. Some were from Juventus and can not fight for the championship - continues Melo -. Even in my first season I've been much criticized, but I'm proud because this year I managed to recover and I'm happy with my performance. I miss, though, winning titles with the team. "

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a strong feeling he will be sold and compared to the selling of Diego this one is eighty three times more retarded.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Basically saying Juve signed several players who were not Juve material last summer. Around 1/2 way through the season, the team realized we had some shit players and kind of gave up.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Seems inevitable that if you play well for Juve and you're not Italian, it's likely that you'll be sold. I hope to god this ain't the case with Melo.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
God we used to have discipline in the club, directors were directing the club, general managers making the transfers, footballers playing football. Now we have players planning the transfers, others criticizing the manager. Let's make Melo the general manager, Giovinco the sportive director, since Nedved is also a director and Conte is the coach, now we need an assistant manager and a president.

Seriously this club turned to a joke..

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
God we used to have discipline in the club, directors were directing the club, general managers making the transfers, footballers playing football. Now we have players planning the transfers, others criticizing the manager. Let's make Melo the general manager, Giovinco the sportive director, since Nedved is also a director and Conte is the coach, now we need an assistant manager and a president.

speaking of Nedved...what is he doing for the club???? as a director of ????

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:tup: Melo should never have made such comments about leaving if Del Neri did. Even if he planned to leave he should keep his mouth shut.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

as assistant chiello
president ALEX

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:tup: Melo should never have made such comments about leaving if Del Neri did. Even if he planned to leave he should keep his mouth shut.
He is Giovinco 2, and even worse, he loses his head during matches not to forget :sergio:

I love both of them, and I see Melo as the best midfielder we have (and waaaaay better than Inler, would be funny if we see Inler as the better player and replace him for that), and I would beg him to stay, but he should shut the fuck up and do what he has to do, instead of making troubles, if he wants to leave, that's another story, adios amigos..

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He's made these kind of "the team sucks but it's not my fault, I was good" statements before, hasn't he?
Never mind that he thinks it's normal & acceptable to just give up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)