Felipe Melo (36 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Melo did it two meters away from the ref when he got the chance to get the Parma player sent off instead.

IIRC, Montero wasn't sent off during the match for that, he only got the ban afterwards.

Montero is a pro at this :D
Without a doubt he's better than Melo at this, but watch this.

He did it about five meters away from the ref too. + That ref was Pierluigi Colina. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
my point is theres no point, if it was marchisio instead of melo everyone would jump to his defense. And the fact that we lost 4-1 with him out and marchisio in should make us value him more not attack him. Forza Melo.
Do u have some sort of fetish to be in the opposite side of an argument? first Amauri's performances and now this Melo incident, and you call it normal to act this way? you serious?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do u have some sort of fetish to be in the opposite side of an argument? first Amauri's performances and now this Melo incident, and you call it normal to act this way? you serious?
its called being a contrarian and no i am not one. yes i think any normal person would react the same way confronted with cleats in their crotch area. wouldnt you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)