Felipe Melo (36 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
what the fuck is this yelling all about? Yes, a silly and disgraceful foul, but goddamn it, he is our confidence boost, he will be our captain I believe. He is a leader, I respect him, he's doing a great job in turin, and one mistake wont make me hate him or look asquint at him.

A lost game because of he? We conceded f%&king 4 goals from a mediocre team, and thats not his fault.

A lost momentum maybe the key, but when we had that momentum, Chiello was not doing great in the box, no matter parma player dived or not.

FORZA APPLE! Don't listen to them. :juventus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
The more I think about it (and watching the replay of the incident a few times more), the more I think what he did was understandable. It seemed pretty instinctual, his "kicking away" at someone that had his studs in his (Melo's) groin region, more so than some malicious and deliberate move. Unfortunately, it cost us big time today and that'll compound the ill-sentiment people feel towards the guy. Still, the entire team let us down, as under no circumstances should we be conceding four goals to fucking Parma. PARMA. We should be able to fend them off with five players on the field. A missing striker doesn't justify this humiliation.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
what the fuck is this yelling all about? Yes, a silly and disgraceful foul, but goddamn it, he is our confidence boost, he will be our captain I believe. He is a leader, I respect him, he's doing a great job in turin, and one mistake wont make me hate him or look asquint at him.
:shifty:

No doubt Melo has been great this season but please don't exaggerate.

A lost game because of he? We conceded f%&king 4 goals from a mediocre team, and thats not his fault.
Juve were controlling the game up until his dismissal! The loss has Melo written all over it, he knows it and you know it.

Jul 2, 2006
What is it with you and money? Is it coming out of your own pocket?
It's simple math. Money dictates quality. Quality dictates winning something. A team without desire of winning something can not be called Juventus and i want my team back.

Does he ever ask for Sissoko to pay money for the mistakes he makes though?
Playing below average is one thing and deliberately making yourself unavailable is another thing. He did it before Chievo match which we lost 2 points and second spot just because having a longer holiday. What's up with people coming up with Sissoko? As if i am his agent or feel offended? Let's make it clear, i don't really give a shit.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Then don't go banging on about me having knee jerk reactions like you study all my posts and know what I think.

I'm guessing you're new to watching Juve, must have missed the whole previous season there guy or you'd know what Melo is all about.

And for the jack ass insult :andyandbarcelona: go cry more.

Whats the explanation for the ava?

And you should guess again, who the f are you to say that Melo is all about what he performed last season. Have you been missing out on him this season? THATS what he is all about.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's simple math. Money dictates quality. Quality dictates winning something. A team without desire of winning something can not be called Juventus and i want my team back.

Playing below average is one thing and deliberately making yourself unavailable is another thing. He did it before Chievo match which we lost 2 points and second spot just because having a longer holiday. What's up with people coming up with Sissoko? As if i am his agent or feel offended? Let's make it clear, i don't really give a shit.
you do realize he still has to show up for training and games

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
In last decade many brazilians played in my country and almost everyone of them sucked hard because of their lack of work ethic. There are enough examples such as Marcelinho, Lincoln, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Ailton and clown called Ronaldinho who looked like a good footballer until he decided to not playing when he reached 27 or 28 and a bear called adriano started to eat and drink like godzilla, no need to mention most famous one, the hamburger monster.
:lol:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If someone trys to kick me in the goolies i would kick them in the face too.. I would much rather be kicked in the face than in the goolies. I can still fuck women with an ugly face but without my goolies i cant fuck anyfing i can only get fucked and i dont ever want to get fucked in the ass so for these reason ive got your back Felipe.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This kind of player can cost us championship.. What is he thinking.. We need to play with 10 men and lost and now he can't play for us against Napoli and other matches when he will be suspended...

I think this guy will never learn to control his temper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)