Felipe Melo (342 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The thing is, he was going to have one of those MOM performances before that brainfart.. He made a few passes in mid even Aqua couldn't believe his eyes..

Comon Melo man, get it together FFS... what a focking day..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess with Melo it's never going to be any different, he can be brilliant and cool for long spells now, it's proven (I think 1 yellow in 17 previous Serie A games?), but eventually he will have a mad moment and potentially cost us a game.

Aug 1, 2003
wtf was melo thinking!!

I do not blame this game entirely on his dismissal but to leave your team in such conditions and distress is disrespectful and unprofessional. I hope Ale kicks him in the balls.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Dunno why he waited to get home. Should have cried right there on the field when he realized he has, yet again, shafted his teammates with his stupid actions that could have been avoided entirely.

He's never come close to being worth the 25m we paid on him, and he never will.

So much is wrong with this 'team' due to the previous management - it enrages me when it all culminates and we get a good thumping.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Dunno why he waited to get home. Should have cried right there on the field when he realized he has, yet again, shafted his teammates with his stupid actions that could have been avoided entirely.

He's never come close to being worth the 25m we paid on him, and he never will.

So much is wrong with this 'team' due to the previous management - it enrages me when it all culminates and we get a good thumping.
:andyandbarcelona:

He has been 25 mill worth-player whole season, one dumb move and he suddenly is terrible? Kneejerk.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:andyandbarcelona:

He has been 25 mill worth-player whole season, one dumb move and he suddenly is terrible? Kneejerk.
its not about him being a kneejerk, you said it he's worth 25 million! Such a worthy player should at least control his temper on the field!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 342)