Felipe Melo (120 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Melo is a nice guy sure - but in a game he can't control himself - he's a loose cannon - after the WC episode I thought he might have learnt a lesson but evidently he didn't - he will never change - it is to be expected of him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
By the way, if Melo got a brain, he would've acted a lil bit to get the Parma player sent off instead of kicking his face in front of the ref.

Jul 2, 2006
But as long as it is brasilian it doesn't matter? :confused2
In last decade many brazilians played in my country and almost everyone of them sucked hard because of their lack of work ethic. There are enough examples such as Marcelinho, Lincoln, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Ailton and clown called Ronaldinho who looked like a good footballer until he decided to not playing when he reached 27 or 28 and a bear called adriano started to eat and drink like godzilla, no need to mention most famous one, the hamburger monster.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
In last decade many brazilians played in my country and almost everyone of them sucked hard because of their lack of work ethic. There are enough examples such as Marcelinho, Lincoln, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Ailton and clown called Ronaldinho who looked like a good footballer until he decided to not playing when he reached 27 or 28 and a bear called adriano started eat and drink like godzilla, no need to mention most famous one, the hamburger monster.
Emerson? :shifty:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I just hope he doesnt become bad Melo, I hope he gets as little ban as possible but that he is grilled by the coach. We need Melo on form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)