Felipe Melo (21 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why are people surprised at what happened?

If, by now, you don't know what kind of player he is, then you'll never know (or admit) it.
I am surprised because he seems to have calmed down a bit and focused his energy on good football, it has been the case all season. And what he did is extremely silly, he should know better.

Jul 2, 2006
Same shit with most of them. Old triade had their reason for not bringing this shit to the club. Look at milan. They are searching for a way to kick out their own clown. We should get rid of brazilians and not get involved with it anymore.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I understand and know him, but the last thing I'd still expect from him is to KICK somebody in the face in such way.
I am surprised because he seems to have calmed down a bit and focused his energy on good football, it has been the case all season. And what he did is extremely silly, he should know better.
Maybe it's me. But I have never believed the "people can change" line when it comes to certain individuals. Melo and Cassano being prime examples of that.

But it is a shame & I hoped it would have taken longer for something like this to happen, since Melo was doing really well (probably one of our top 5 performers).

And to think he seemed like such a nice guy when I talked to him a few weeks ago...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)