Felipe Melo (46 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
I remember one point during the second half when I was really tense and worried. I think it was when we were 1-0 up and Zlatan or Pato shot the ball from just outside the penalty area and Melo blocked the ball with his head like 4 yards away from the goal. My heart nearly stopped but then I saw Melo celebrate like a crazy motherfucker and Storari was just laughing. That put a smile on my face.

I fuckin love this psycho:D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
In an interview with SKY after the game he said that nobody is like Del piero, we Brazilians love him, and he is a symbol of the club, and if I was the president of the club, I would give him a contact for life

I love the guy :heart:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Big Phil is fast becoming my favourite player in the juve ranks...Alongside Aquilani, our central midfield looks stringer than for many seasons. A marraige made in heaven. And I doff my hat to Del Neri, for the sterling work he has done on the psychological front. As looking at Melo of today, and comparing him with the Melo of last season, makes it seemed like we signed a completely different Melo in the Summer. Especially considering what happened at the world cup, its even more of an achievement for player and coach, to be so far, producing the business, and seeming to go from strength to strength..

forza Big Phil
and forza Del Neri
Forza Juve..

that smiling goon king fills me with such joy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)