Felipe Melo (210 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
the first half i would have rated him 8.5 , he was everywhere and distributing the play and spliting the defence with some through balls.

the 2nd half a different story, and the goal threw him off his balance, he was 2.5 max

and the stamp, man i knew Robben had it coming :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yea Robben had it coming, dude never stops diving.
Just because somebody "has it coming", doesn't mean that you actually have to act on your instincts.

Not when your team needs you.

That's bullshit, man.

He's a fucking nutcase is what he is, and don't think for one second that the officals in Serie A aren't going to take notice the moment he gets out of line.

As if his reputation didn't already preceed him before all this, it is now going to get a lot worse.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hopefully not for long.

He has a worse demeanor than Camo, with half the skill that Camo had in his prime.

The guy has no self control whatsoever
i dont agree, camo actually just doesnt give a fuck while this guy clearly cares hence why he broke down mentally that own goal though not his fault got to him and thats what he needs to figure out.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This was the best thing that could happen. Melo will now stay in Juve for sure.
No this isn't good. All incidents like this mean is that if we do sell him it will be at a huge loss.
Just because somebody "has it coming", doesn't mean that you actually have to act on your instincts.

Not when your team needs you.

That's bullshit, man.

He's a fucking nutcase is what he is, and don't think for one second that the officals in Serie A aren't going to take notice the moment he gets out of line.

As if his reputation didn't already preceed him before all this, it is now going to get a lot worse.
I'm not defending Melo's actions at all, it was downright ridiculous.

In fact I hate that Juve has a player who acts like this and in a freaking World Cup Quarterfinal too.

It was a jab at Robben nothing more. The guy has so much talent but he spends more time on the grass crying in agony than actually playing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i dont agree, camo actually just doesnt give a fuck while this guy clearly cares hence why he broke down mentally that own goal though not his fault got to him and thats what he needs to figure out.
Yes, of course, because if you can't control your emotions on the biggest stage in the world...........................................................................

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Felipe Melo: Hey Robben.

Robben: Wi?

Felipe Melo: Do you remember when I played against Fulham?

Robben: Wi.

Felipe Melo: Well my dad saw that and you know what he said?

Robben: No.

Felipe Melo: He said I'm BETTER THAN YOU AT GETTING RED CARDS!

Robben: *cries*

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I do really feel sorry for Melo. I just want to praise him for his superb vision and assist in Brazil goal at half time. But i delay it after finish the match. And look at him everytime there is Brazil national anthem, he looks passionate and love his country so much

But what happen in 2nd half definitely the opposite. The own goal actually not pure his fault. J.Cesar coming out from goal, hold Melo in such position when he jump, and J.Cesar missed the ball. But people will remember it's Melo fault because that's what written on the score board -> Melo O.G.

And his act stamping on Robben thigh is idiot. He really can't control his temper. I don't know when he can learn his temper.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Poulsen>Momo>Melo
Melo = Momo.. Both of them can be one of the best DM in the world, but need to fix basic thing in football. As for Momo is passing, and for Melo is his temper so he can control the game in any condition.. So for now, yes definitely Poulsen is the complete DM but he just average at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)