Felipe Melo (352 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There were moments where he looked a little too rash when tackling, then when the opponent beats him, he'll calmly jog back to his position again. It's not even the first time he's been like that.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Felipe Melo, ladies and gentlemen:

«With Fiorentina, my first Italian team, everything at a group worked well, as a collective and individually, the season went well. At Juventus, the group never worked, even if I’m happy with what I did. At all the big clubs, it can happen that you don’t win titles, I hope the next year will be full of victories, hopefully we can do the same as Inter. I take the small portion of responsibility, but the fault was everyones. Here with Brazil, it’s totally different….here there is happiness and full of friendship, people who can help you when you need help. Instead, at Juventus at the level of the group, nothing worked. Brazil is a real group of players…Juventus didn’t have it.”

What an asshat. As if we needed any more reasons to hate him, he just keeps shoving his foot in his mouth. The players responded.

Buffon- “Did Melo really say this? Well, I guess it is a personal opinion, it should be respected as such.”
Chiellini- “On the other hand, I don’t care what he’s said. Who gives a damn, I have more important things to think about'
Poulsen- “For me, things work well at Juventus. Certainly, national teams are special for everyone, because you’re representing your country and you don’t play in the World Cup everyday. But for me, Juventus is also plenty important. Italy is beautiful, and I have always been very well there.”

As Jorid pointed out in the last post, rumors that Del Neri has asked Agnelli and Marotta to issue a fine to Felipe Melo for his comments. Better idea- Sell the fucker. I am so sick of him disrespecting our club, our fans, and our players.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was taken from the juvetus offside page: http://juventus.theoffside.com/team-news/felipemeloisanasshat.html#more-3636

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
yeah thats not really disrespecting the club.
Yeah, he is not disrespecting the club.

But on the other hand he mentions that he's happy with what he as an individual did at Juve. I can imagine his teammates not being too happy about that particular statement.

As for last night, I think he was ok. Not particularly good, not particularly bad either.
Klin has a very good point though about him losing the ball and never making up for it. This has been the case the entire season, but I thought it would be different with the NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 352)