Felipe Melo (96 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Poulsen- “For me, things work well at Juventus. Certainly, national teams are special for everyone, because you’re representing your country and you don’t play in the World Cup everyday. But for me, Juventus is also plenty important. Italy is beautiful, and I have always been very well there.”
Poulsen. :wub:

Klin has a very good point though about him losing the ball and never making up for it. This has been the case the entire season, but I thought it would be different with the NT.
Glad I'm not the only one who notices that. :tup:

May 4, 2004
He said what he said and is prob. right, with the coaches we and how we have been
playing is not a suprise people where unhappy.
Anyway, we should keep him, unless we sell him for 25m€ +

He was one of the best yesterday and made an assist also.

serpent

Apr 15, 2010
I think melo has the right to say what he said, he is not saying something nice for the morale of the club, but seeing what he was taking throughout the season from the fans, the whistles, the disrespectful chants...etc, and knowing that he was trying hard to do well ( other players were same or even worse) , then you can understand his opinion which is very true. Players like poulsen, know that they are lucky to be at juve, coz no other big club would want them, so he is just happy to be a bench player here, and couldnt care less about the club's atmosphere.

Nov 1, 2002
I think melo has the right to say what he said, he is not saying something nice for the morale of the club, but seeing what he was taking throughout the season from the fans, the whistles, the disrespectful chants...etc, and knowing that he was trying hard to do well ( other players were same or even worse) , then you can understand his opinion which is very true. Players like poulsen, know that they are lucky to be at juve, coz no other big club would want them, so he is just happy to be a bench player here, and couldnt care less about the club's atmosphere.
:tup: players should be respected if you dont want them to react this way and he just complained, he didnt say juventus are rubbish he was talking about the bad atmosphere in the entire club and its normal reaction. it was too harsh from the fans to point finger at him when the whole squad was underperforming

Apr 15, 2006
Fine, he said indirectly that the team sucked last season. But look on the bright side: he wants to stay and hope we have a much better season. If LDN truly organizes the team well, then who knows, maybe we'll see much better performances from him.

Forza Melo! Show your true worth to Juve!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He said what he said and is prob. right, with the coaches we and how we have been
playing is not a suprise people where unhappy.
Anyway, we should keep him, unless we sell him for 25m€ +

He was one of the best yesterday and made an assist also.
How would you feel if every player in the squad came out and said how bad the team is?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Funny what he said, because several have said that Melo was a player who caused problems with other players at Juve. Obviously he will fit in with his national team better, Dunga has cut more of the flawed characters out as well, they have more players who would put up with Melo's 'unique' personality better than some of the more individual characters at Juve, the older pros.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo: “The ball is horrible, it’s hard to believe that such a ball will be used in a World Cup,” he said. “The other ball is like a nagging woman: you kick her and she’s still there. This one is like a spoiled little rich kid, who doesn’t want to be kicked in any way.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)