Felipe Melo (98 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Melo is the biggest trash talker in the Serie A, against Fulham, the Juve players said he kept saying, "Remember this match against Fulham? My dad's watching me play, I bet yours isn't."

What type of player says things like that?

He would also brag about how much better he was at anything the players would do. E.g.: "I can tackle better than that, I can foul harder than that, I can shoot better than that."

What a class act.
:tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
I read on some Juve forum just now that today on the bench he said three vile things:

1) (to other bench players) "I bet I could sit on this bench longer than you guys."
2) (to Salihamidzic) "If I was there in the 90's, there would be none of you left."
3) (to the bench players) "If I were a Sampdoria fan, I could cheer against us so much better."

What a dirty bastard slag. :disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:tup:

I said that a while ago and we agreed back then aswell Salvo, after we stopped playing 4-2-3-1. If you can find a formation where you can give Melo a simple task he can do great. He's no registra, and will never be.
if we wanted only a destroyer then we paid a hell of a lot of money for something we have. Although I agree with what you and salvo said, he is better at doing only the simple things (even though one would argue that he complicates matter to himself) but we already had that.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
if we wanted only a destroyer then we paid a hell of a lot of money for something we have. Although I agree with what you and salvo said, he is better at doing only the simple things (even though one would argue that he complicates matter to himself) but we already had that.
Well, I know what you mean, but I think Melo can really be a more complete 'destroyer' than the other ones, when on form. We just have to give him a proper role, and I'm pretty sure he would offer more than Poulsen or Sissoko.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
ßüякε;2402572 said:
Melo is the biggest trash talker in the Serie A, against Fulham, the Juve players said he kept saying, "Remember this match against Fulham? My dad's watching me play, I bet yours isn't."

What type of player says things like that?

He would also brag about how much better he was at anything the players would do. E.g.: "I can tackle better than that, I can foul harder than that, I can shoot better than that."

What a class act.
:tdown:
ßüякε;2402619 said:
I read on some Juve forum just now that today on the bench he said three vile things:

1) (to other bench players) "I bet I could sit on this bench longer than you guys."
2) (to Salihamidzic) "If I was there in the 90's, there would be none of you left."
3) (to the bench players) "If I were a Sampdoria fan, I could cheer against us so much better."

What a dirty bastard slag. :disagree:
I'm starting to like this fella again. Now if he can go public with these comments and move on to Livorno...:anon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)