Felipe Melo (347 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
“Now, for example, we watch the videos of our games, through which Zaccheroni makes us understand the mistakes we have made."
Judging by the amount of mistakes we have been making (& still make), they must be spending an awful lot of time behind the telly. Heck, there must hours worth of footage provided by Melo alone.

It's a win win situation though. More time behind the telly => less time on the training field => less injuries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
'I was tired after the CC' again and again and again. I'm sure he'll mention that cup next season also.. Retire from the NT if you can't do your job properly. Juventus are the ones who pays for you being a pro footballer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My question is this. What about all the other players on his NT that didn't get a break and still performed this season?....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But is it because of the CC? That is more or less my question. Can it be proven that the summers heavy schedule is the result of a less than stellar season that we all expected?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But is it because of the CC? That is more or less my question. Can it be proven that the summers heavy schedule is the result of a less than stellar season that we all expected?
Might be a factor, having no summer break for a while. It probably affects players like Melo more as he has considerable size to carry around and get tired.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Melo is learning how to play in a new position, so it's normal that he is underperforming... If he played instead of Sissoko or Marchisio i think that he would play a lot better than he does know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think, personally and feel free to disagree, but our starting lineup incosistency I feel has been a huge factor in his under performance.

Sissoko has been injured, Tiago traded, Poulsen injured, Marrone barely gets a sniff, Camo injured, Machisio injured, DC a natural LB playing midfield, Candreva just brought it, Cacares playing RM...there has been no consistency for our midfield to gel and get chemistry. I think that has a huge effect on a players performance, especially one brand new to a team and as you just mentioned playing in a slightly difference position.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I think, personally and feel free to disagree, but our starting lineup incosistency I feel has been a huge factor in his under performance.

Sissoko has been injured, Tiago traded, Poulsen injured, Marrone barely gets a sniff, Camo injured, Machisio injured, DC a natural LB playing midfield, Candreva just brought it, Cacares playing RM...there has been no consistency for our midfield to gel and get chemistry. I think that has a huge effect on a players performance, especially one brand new to a team and as you just mentioned playing in a slightly difference position.
i like how u forgot gio just like our coaches :lol:

ur now qualified to coach juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 347)