Felipe Melo (47 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It doesnt matte if he is real crap...we paid a load of money for him and no one will buy in the same price, not even near.

We need to at least keep him until a new coach arrives.....and then judge him.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Let's be all honest here, you all that are putting the blame only in Melo, if he had Mascherano or Yaya Toure instead of Melo, it all be very different??

I don´t think so....

The TEAM is underperforming, not just one player!

We lost to Catania and Melo wasn't there...almost...

I am not saying Melo is doing well, because he isn't, but our situation is not just his fault. And that I am sure!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Let's be all honest here, you all that are putting the blame only in Melo, if he had Mascherano or Yaya Toure instead of Melo, it all be very different??

I don´t think so....

The TEAM is underperforming, not just one player!

We lost to Catania and Melo wasn't there...almost...

I am not saying Melo is doing well, because he isn't, but our situation is not just his fault. And that I am sure!
:tup:

Totally agree.

Melo has been poor but almost everyone else around him has been too.

The guy needed a rest but kept playing and now has absolutely no confidence.

Give him time and a new coach and we will see a the old Melo.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Forza Melo!!! Its not he that should go but its Ferrara that should have been fired a month ago.
WTF is up with GDS always writing anti-Juve articles?
Did we nee Melo? We had Zanetti who is much better than Melo. Did we need Gross? We have De Ceglie but our stupid coach is not playing him. Did we need Cannavaro, at 35 years old? We have Araudo, but our stupid coach is not playing him. Did we need Diego? We have Giovinco but our stupid Ferrara is not playing. We needed a playmaker, a regista like D'Agostino and not Diego. So we did buy the wromg players (as usual) and we enjoying the consequences. We hired an inexperienced and ingnorant coach so we are now enjoying the consequences. He has not have a system to play. He brought us in a ridicu;lous situation because its his duty and capabilities to instil a system and determination and identity in the players, which he is not doing. We should sell Diego, Melo, Poulsen, grosso, cannavaro and buy the players we need. Blanc and Ferrara should have been fired but unfortunately the Board kept them there. Which means the Board doesnt know anything about football and they want to send Juve to Serir B, which I am sure we will be there next June.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Marceℓℓo;2284862 said:
The whole post is funny as fuck,but that's the highlight.

:howler:
Why the whole post is funny? I expressed my opinion and I think that I am right. Or only you can and some like you can express your opinion here?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
well, if we have to throw Melo or Ferrara overboard in order to save the ship from sinking, then its got to be ZERO....

maybe a BETTER coach will get the best out of Melo

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have no hatred for any of our players...but your signature tells me that you are somewhat deranged. Zidane < Del Piero???? DP has been a legend for our club, but Zidane was a legend for our club and in the world game as a whole. The difference in quality between them is immense and unmissable.

I feel sorry for Melo. he doesn't deserve ALL the criticism he is receiving. Some of it, yes...but his failings are more Ciro's failings, than purely his own. And if rumours are to be believed, he has lost faith in his manager, so what can we expect other than problems on the field?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];2285090 said:
why everbody hate Melo and love Diego? Diego is better than Melo or what on our days?! NAh....diego playin' bad like melo and amauri.....this 3 players dont show juve lvl perfomances that's it.......
The difference as I see it between diego and melo is that atleast even if diego is not performing he create something in every game on the other hand melo loose the ball in almost every game and create a counter attack on our goal that could result in losing the game.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
“I am not a playmaker, those are not my characteristics,” he complained to Juve President Jean-Claude Blanc and sporting director Alessio Secco at the club’s headquarters, according to Tuttosport.

“Ferrara is asking me to do something I can’t do and I’ve never done.”

On top of which, Dunga is muscling in with a few lines regarding melo and diego both playing out of position.

Its obvious now that Ciro does not have the support of the players, at least, probably more...Diego was criticizing him a while back, before which it was Buffon, in a milder manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)