Felipe Melo (291 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
a coach can't make a player "care" about stepping up. thats something a player himself must do
I agree, but this is only partly true. Especially if Melo was supposedly one the best players in the league last year. Why isnt he stepping up?

I sense a discipline case here. Coach isnt boss enough and therefore players dont give 100%.

Look around, top teams with top coaches, players say how they give their all so the coach sees them and picks them ahead of someone else fighting for the same spot.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i think the problem with Melo is Melo

he does need to step his game up and thats that
You know what melo need? He needs "Real men" in the management, people who would talk to him straight into he's face about all he's mistakes (and he had many since the start of this season).

From day 1 that he arrived here, he had a real attitude problem. Instead of picking up fights against players from other teams he should focus on he's game "only".

In the old days, players respected (and to some extent) feared people like Gianni Agnelli or even Moggi. Someone like platini said once that he gets worried whenever The late agnelli starts smoking during games and he tends to work harder when thats happens.

You need that kind of attitude from the management and Ferrara. No more soft talk this joke has got to end.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People need to stop acting like Melo is a little child. He's 26 years old for fucks sake, and knows that playing backheels in his own end might end up in a giveaway for a chance on goal.

As I said, Ferrara shouldn't have to hold his hand on the pitch. He's got enough to worry about trying to get the team going together, making the right subs, et cetera.

It's incredibly foolish blaming Melo's RETARDED mistakes on Ciro.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
He has the quality but it's like he just can't be bothered one way or another. Won the ball, shielded it from 2 Bayern players, turned looking for a pass and got a bit of space, then he caps off his good play with the most pathetic backheel I have ever seen.

Whats really good with everyone trying these terrible backheels? Surely a professional would know better...

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
aI think his talent is there for everyone to see. Hes strong, wins many challenges and can play the ball. He can also run with it and take a shot. He has really poor discipline though, I think he needs more time and also to be playing further up the pitch. He would thrive in a position where he could display all his skills and his mistakes would not prove so costly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is extremely stupid footballing wise, retarded football brain, and very poor attitude. Quality and skill doesnt matter at all when you are like that. And its all his fault, he is one of the few that cant blame his hapless shit on zero team unit and clueless coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 291)