Felipe Melo (69 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was so obvious yesterday on who was the midfield boss. Regardless of Juventus being more physically dominant, Zanetti outshone each and every one of our midfielders with his command, vision and display.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Melo started well the season with a great goal against ROMA. I'm sure the guy is a potential asset for us. The circumstances ( Injuries and series of draws) we're going through these days brought down the psychology of our key players.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It was so obvious yesterday on who was the midfield boss. Regardless of Juventus being more physically dominant, Zanetti outshone each and every one of our midfielders with his command, vision and display.
it really hurts to see players like tiago and poulsen here instead of him!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
zanetti wanted to leave fuck him, melo is going to be twice the player zanetti is, i shouldnt really say that considering that there different players but melo is the better player

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
zanetti was becoming an injury prone hitting the end of his career, you can honestly say you would have preferred him over melo?

if you say i wouldve preferred over tiago, poulsen i would say fair enough

but zanetti wanted to leave! what did you want the board to do????

i dont understand you peopel really, melo is a great player when the team is in a slump and seamingly are going out there without a clue what do you want him to do?

he has played well just made a few too many mistakes, let him settle in his new team with a new system, he is still young.

:sergio: is all i can say right now

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
I really like Melo, and hope he will develop more into Davids type player but he continues with his crazy "hold the ball while there are 5 players around me" decisions every match, and it nearly cost us a goal against Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)