Felipe Melo (50 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Melo looked a bit out of sorts today; he was probably still feeling a little fatigued from the international weekend and flights. Gave away the ball unnecessarily a few times, but still fought hard, and you gotta love the accuracy on his medium/long passes. The way he switches play is a thing of beauty.

Someone needs to make a compilation of Melo's celebrations at the end of the season :D

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #886
    I've watched his celebration from today over and over again laughing my ass off. I even showed it to my dad and he started laughing :lol:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    He is such a little giggle girl when we score...I feel like one of these days he is going to get too excited and pee his pants.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    haha @ this guy. You know the boys are going to be busting his balls about this celebration. I can see them playing it on the big screen during the home game warm ups or something:)

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #890
    I wish we could catch behind-the-scenes footage of them fooling around and shit.

I miss Ciro with his home made vids :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Maybe not :p
    He needs to make himself look like the "wise coach".
    But we all know he is still the old funny ciro inside ;)

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #899
    I'll make one for his celebration from the Roma game tomorrow. It'll be first come first serve :D Check the avatar thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)