Felipe Melo (79 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
But what do you folks want to do with the diamond when Momo is fit? Someone has to be sacrificed. Melo and Momo will deserve to play. Alongside someone creative, which will likely be Tiago or Camo....that gives us an ideal mix of pure muscle(momo), muscle and technique(felipe) and technique(mauro)...I think that will be out strongest midfield trio to play behind Diego or Giovinco.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But what do you folks want to do with the diamond when Momo is fit? Someone has to be sacrificed. Melo and Momo will deserve to play. Alongside someone creative, which will likely be Tiago or Camo....that gives us an ideal mix of pure muscle(momo), muscle and technique(felipe) and technique(mauro)...I think that will be out strongest midfield trio to play behind Diego or Giovinco.
GK
DR DC DC DL
Melo
Sissoko Tiago
Diego
F F​

Camo and Tiago will be rotated.
Marchisio and Sissoko will be rotated.
Poulsen will be ready to step in for Melo.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So one thing I don't get is his name. Is "Felipe Melo" his first name or last name? Or is Felipe his first name and Melo his last?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Forza Melo...I can not wait until I see he and Sissoko out on the field like its running of the bulls....someone will get hurt....someone will know their names forever.

Apr 19, 2007
I still can't believe we played well today missing Diego, Melo, and Sissoko.

Stunned.
Its funny how confidence spreads through a team i think...We start playing well we feel invincible and even with our best players out we go onto the field looking for three points unlike the [ast few years when the old guard was hurt or not playing well there was no confidence(end of last season)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)