Felipe Melo (66 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
My 1000th post.. I was going to post it in Del Piero's thread, but since everybody does that I thought, let's show one of the new boys some appreciation.

Felipe Melo.. I didn't know that much about him when we signed him, and I understand it's hard to judge a player from only one game, but he's been mighty impressive so far. I absolutely love how cocky and casual he moves and passes when in possession, and how bad-ass and hungry he looks when doing his defensive duties. The passion he shows in the black and white jersey after only being at the club for several weeks is amazing and I hope he can continue to dominate midfield for seasons to come.

Diego might be the big star of the show, but this guy is atleast as important as his Brazilian teammate. Forza Melo!

Oh and I'd just like to say thank you for putting up with me on these forums :p, a place where I learn stuff about players and teams on a daily basis, with some really nice discussions and sense of humour all over the place. :tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
congrats Kenji

I'm still waiting for my +rep
You have to earn it. :snoop:

To be quite honest, I have no idea how to give +rep or know if I've ever received any. Although the 'add rep' thing is a hidden hint I guess.. Never looked into it.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Sweet, and yes.. you have, so have quite a few others... I'm pleasantly surprised.

Sorry for not returning the favour, I've simply never looked into the whole reputation thing. I'll send you one now, as there's been plenty of :tup:-posts on your part. I ask for forgiveness.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I know mate, it's all good, it was about time I figured the whole reputation-thing out anyway. It's an excellent way to show appreciation for posters who really deserve it, and make sense.

And thanks, I will do! :beer:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Brasil already booked their ticket to SA, so Melo getting injured in a useless match will be a tough bill to swallow. Eventhough, I still believe Melo has to learn how to control his emotion, he's a passionate guy and when he loses it, it's not a good scene. I wouldn't want to be a man down in a CL knock out stages match or an important match in Serie A due to a stupid error by him. He's a nutcase (celebrating his own tackle against Roma as if he scored in the CL final :lol: ) that I really love.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
My 1000th post.. I was going to post it in Del Piero's thread, but since everybody does that I thought, let's show one of the new boys some appreciation.

Felipe Melo.. I didn't know that much about him when we signed him, and I understand it's hard to judge a player from only one game, but he's been mighty impressive so far. I absolutely love how cocky and casual he moves and passes when in possession, and how bad-ass and hungry he looks when doing his defensive duties. The passion he shows in the black and white jersey after only being at the club for several weeks is amazing and I hope he can continue to dominate midfield for seasons to come.

Diego might be the big star of the show, but this guy is atleast as important as his Brazilian teammate. Forza Melo!

Oh and I'd just like to say thank you for putting up with me on these forums :p, a place where I learn stuff about players and teams on a daily basis, with some really nice discussions and sense of humour all over the place. :tup:
Congrats, Kenji.

i was thinkin' to do the same when i reach my 2000th post but i will do it for other one...forza melo!!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006

Congrats Kenj1, we will celebrate together our 2000th post :) !

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I joined one year after you did and I have almost 6 times as many posts as you have :stuckup: :p

Congrats Kenneth. Keep them coming :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)