Felipe Melo (71 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
sorry guys, I agree with Moggi

we paid a lot of money for a guy who has the skills of a DM, but pushes forward like an attacking middie, and leaves us vulnerable to the fast break. D'Ago was the better choice when you are spending this kind of money
You know what? I don't care about the money. As long as we don't go bankrupt, it's all fine with me. I want to see Juventus winning. That's ALL I care about. We're financially sound right now, so the fact that they may have spent a bit too much on Melo does not interest me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
We did not overpay. If you look at the money being thrown around just now, we got him for a fair price or probably less. He is superb at running with the ball and has a great long pass. He is also capable of a good tackle. Ok, he has his faults, a bit erratic at times. But even Maradona said recently, and Dunga has said the same, he is a great find for Brazil. And a great find for us, least of all to help the Brazlians in our team to settle. He is one of the hottest, newest prospects in world football, he was one of the best midfielders in serie a last year, and I am happy with the business done here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As I said in another thread, Melo's price was like the fixed price for surf and turf at a restaurant. You can't come into the restaurant arguing with the waitress about the price, it's set and fixed. Melo's release clause was somewhere around 25M Euros, set and fixed. Now considering the quality of that filet and lobster, and comparing it to prices at other restaurants, we got ourselves a decent deal as far as I'm concerned.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
As I said in another thread, Melo's price was like the fixed price for surf and turf at a restaurant. You can't come into the restaurant arguing with the waitress about the price, it's set and fixed. Melo's release clause was somewhere around 25M Euros, set and fixed. Now considering the quality of that filet and lobster, and comparing it to prices at other restaurants, we got ourselves a decent deal as far as I'm concerned.
agree!
it's really worthy, and I bet He is a lot better than Alonso, which real paid 10 million more!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
He was guilty at times of holding on the ball for a little too long and can be faulted indirectly for the goal conceded when he tried to dribble his way out of the penalty area but all of which can be mended in the season ahead.

His technicalities are there for sure and he is very good at lob-passing the ball sideways to the onrushing fullbacks Zebina and De Ceglie with spaces in front of them, something we didn't see a lot of last season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has the ability to be a star, which is the main thing. The mental side and what we need him to do when he has possession will come in time.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #555
    Some people just love to complain. They complain when bad players are signed and now they complain because we've signed a good player because we 'may' have payed too much. We're not in the red so the heck cares? Let's win something already.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Bring back Blasi! :(

:p

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    Some people just love to complain. They complain when bad players are signed and now they complain because we've signed a good player because we 'may' have payed too much. We're not in the red so the heck cares? Let's win something already.
    very good post mate. if you want to win, you should pay...

as fot melo, i think that he will offer more when he starts to play as an MC and not a destroyer. i think that when momo comes back we will see and even better melo...

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
    fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk milo i do love you,, he is a monster, gatusol don't say a word again and don't be scare next time itsssssssssssssss milo

so

(shut ur mouth)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)