Felipe Melo (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, note how teams are stopping to press us hard, as they'd get bonucci'd.

Inter didnt get the memo, inter got humilliated.

Did you see moratas celebration?
Hugging dybala, players piling uo, bonucci comes and pulls dybala's nose who is like "damn who is doing this"

Totally cracked me up

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Under Conte, Marchisio lost his starting spot to Pogba and we played Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba in a 3-5-2.
Under Allegri, Marchisio got his spot back in the 4-3-1-2, got chances at holding cm, moved pirlo to the bench, became really good at it, moved back to cm when Pogba was injured, remained in the team and had pereyra benched when we wanted all cm's in the 4312, and has been our best midfielder for two years running.

Sorry, but Marchisio's holding cm breaktrough was entirely Allegri's work.
Dont recall marchisio benching Pirlo. I remember him rotating with Pirlo for the old guy to get a rest and Pirlo continued to start the majority of the games. At no point was marchisio the regular starter and Pirlo the sub. It was the reverse. When Pogba was out both played.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dont recall marchisio benching Pirlo. I remember him rotating with Pirlo for the old guy to get a rest and Pirlo continued to start the majority of the games. At no point was marchisio the regular starter and Pirlo the sub. It was the reverse. When Pogba was out both played.
both were starters last season in 4-3-1-2

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wasent, in the 4312 Pirlo got pushed out and then got injured, we played seriously good, Pirlo came back when Pogba got injured and was moved to the holding spot. When Pogba came back, pereyra got benched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)