Felipe Melo (17 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
"Thanks Juve, but now I want to win."

Still gets me. :lol:
Oh yeah, I remember that :lol:

I was so happy when they got him. It was a low risk high reward move and he was doing so well early in that season. Then Del Neri decided to have him as a deep lying midfielder and it all went downhill

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
But he wasn't. Aquilani had a better season. That's what makes their claims even funnier.
Aquilani the best player :lol2:

grasping at straws :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio played as LM most of that season. He was "nowhere to be seen" because he had losers like Aquilani and Melo absolutely fail in his preferred position.
Marchisio wasn't good enough to claim his position where two idiots absolutely failed?

Marchisio should wake up every day thanking Conte for his career.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Aquilani the best player :lol2:

grasping at straws :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio wasn't good enough to claim his position where two idiots absolutely failed?

Marchisio should wake up every day thanking Conte for his career
I'm sure he does, and because of it, Marchisio is twice the player Melo could ever hope to be

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:lol:

Oh and fuck conte.
Who are you? Why are interacting with me?

Post reported for insulting an absolute legend, the biggest legend of Juventus.
- - - Updated - - -

So your point is what, exactly?

That Marchisio has become a valuable member of this squad because of the faith and development under Conte's watch? I think we all knew this already
That Melo played better for Juventus during 2010-2011 season than Marchisio.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Who are you? Why are interacting with me?

- - - Updated - - -

That Melo played better for Juventus during 2010-2011 season than Marchisio.
Who cares? That was 5 years ago. Who gives a shit anymore? Marchisio wasn't the 25 million Euro signing the previous year. Marchisio wasn't one of the players expected to lead the midfield that season. Marchisio wasn't the one that had the more robust CV up to that point.

You would hope that Melo would have had a better season than Marchisio that year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)