Felipe Melo (307 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
His last season with Fiorentina was massive, he was hands down the best midfielder in serie A and I rememeber most of the guys even in this forum were more than happy that we paid that stupid 25 mil and many here thought it was worth it !
True, some people are just...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wait, are people here saying Melo is better/had better season than Vidal?!

no the turk is saying that melo is world class and last years melo is better than Vidal :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Melo did well both in Spain and Italy. So none of you can really say that he's only a Turkish Super League level player. Just compare the level of players Vidal is getting to play with and Melo got to play with. I mean I can go on and on, but it's really pointless to continue as everyone has their own facts. I believe time will tell who is right. So I rather let the players do the talking. But I really really really hope it'll be Galatasaray vs Juve next game(if not Barca. I want them more).
:lol: Juve or Barca, hell any team, you're going to get raped in the next round of the CL.

and time has already stated that Melo is not nor ever will be a world class player, instead that honour will most likely go to Vidal if it hasn't done so already, so may i please suggest to take your shit to a milan forum and discuss the comparisons between melo and any of their midfielders then you might have an argument. but bitch please. Melo > Vidal? you been eating some special turkish delights?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His last season with Fiorentina was massive, he was hands down the best midfielder in serie A and I rememeber most of the guys even in this forum were more than happy that we paid that stupid 25 mil and many here thought it was worth it !
And then we saw him play for Juve.

A bit like Amauri.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I remember believing we bought another Melo when we offloaded him and brought in Vidal. All I could look at was Vidal's disciplinary record and that horrendous backheel for Bayer to stop the ball going out of play which gave the ball to a free opponent right in front of goal.

Arturo certainly proved me wrong though and aside from the fact he has somehow kept on the straight and narrow for us and reserves his ridiculous moments for his country, he has also far surpassed most people's expectations on the field of play.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
gala wanted melo as cheap as possible and got them on loan again cos no one else wanted melo
he is an idiot and nothing special at wc 2010, since the whole brazilian squad was horrible.
and that assist he got vs holland was horrible horrible defending from holland and had nothing to do with melo's pass
Janna please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 307)