Felipe Melo (140 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He had anger management issues.

Fuck him and get out of our holy juve. There is no space for pricks and dressing room rioters in this team.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
For some reason I'd want him back. We would have good depth and we can rottate players. Next year champions Leauge there is no way Pirlo, vidal and Marchisio will be healthy/fit to play all games, plus they could have a bad form. Melo is just as good as them or better!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
For some reason I'd want him back. We would have good depth and we can rottate players. Next year champions Leauge there is no way Pirlo, vidal and Marchisio will be healthy/fit to play all games, plus they could have a bad form. Melo is just as good as them or better!
:disagree: Melo would not even fit in this system anyway. He's not the kind of player to be that disciplined.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Injured Brazil defensive midfielder Felipe Melo Vicente de Carvalho, or simply Melo, has been handed a one-match suspension by the Professional Football Disciplinary Committee (PFDK) for unsportsmanlike conduct toward Beşiktaş fans during the derby. The irony of it all is that there are doubts whether Melo, who is suffering from a severe waist pain, would even have been fit to play if he was not suspended.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Felipe Melo:"I hope they win the league, really. The problem was not Delneri, nor Ferrara or Zaccheroni. The problem was injuries"

"I hope Galatasaray purchase me outright. I went away from Juve because I wanted to feel important again & here I do"

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Felipe Melo:"I hope they win the league, really. The problem was not Delneri, nor Ferrara or Zaccheroni. The problem was injuries"

"I hope Galatasaray purchase me outright. I went away from Juve because I wanted to feel important again & here I do"
:howler:
Felipe Melo: "I played a perfect season, but my teammates sucked."
Typical melo why do we stand first then now even pepe out perform you this season :andy2:
Best player last season by some distance :agree:
and that says enough about how much we sucked last season :stuckup:

I am so glad this loosehead is away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)