Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He's being used as a bargaining chip without notification after he worked his arse off for this club all season long while mediocre players barely broke a sweat for us are getting a free pass and contract extensions. This argument is far more black and white then you think. If you tihnk Melo is such an idiot for speaking out against those that have mistreated him and several other players (and some of those players have dedicated several years to this club) then you're effectively legitimising their mistreatment of those players. You're saying what Melo has said is wrong, but it is in fact completely accurate and it needs to be said and he has the right to say it!
Melo HIMSELF doesn't know if he is being used as a bargaining chip or not, yet you are stating it as fact?

I'd back the player if he was genuinely hard done by...but there is no such cause here!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's being used as a bargaining chip without notification after he worked his arse off for this club all season long while mediocre players barely broke a sweat for us are getting a free pass and contract extensions. This argument is far more black and white then you think. If you tihnk Melo is such an idiot for speaking out against those that have mistreated him and several other players (and some of those players have dedicated several years to this club) then you're effectively legitimising their mistreatment of those players. You're saying what Melo has said is wrong, but it is in fact completely accurate and it needs to be said and he has the right to say it!

How do you even know that he is being used as a bargaining chip? Has anything been said officially?

You can't have it both ways. You are one of the first people to call bullshit on transfer rumours, but you are absolutely sure that he has been transfer listed without any proof?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Using the formula for quantifying passion surely touching the badge gives bandiera some extra points?

Look at this passion. Now this is a guy that cares.

Seriously, what a crock of shit. Melo is unprofessional, it's not hard to see it.
:lol: Yeah sure. He touches his badge that should grant him a contract extension. Its not like he lazed around the pitch all season long doing fuck all while Melo busted his arse and now he's getting shipped out.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
How do you even know that he is being used as a bargaining chip? Has anything been said officially?

You can't have it both ways. You are one of the first people to call bullshit on transfer rumours, but you are absolutely sure that he has been transfer listed without any proof?
Its pretty clear that we are after a CDM in replacement of Melo. Whether he is part of any deals is irrelevant. Replacing him is completely unjustifiable.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol: Yeah sure. He touches his badge that should grant him a contract extension. Its not like he lazed around the pitch all season long doing fuck all while Melo busted his arse and now he's getting shipped out.
Interesting take on reality, even if you missed my point and obvious sarcasm.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're all missing the point. This argument is about the management. Its at the very core of it. Why don't players have the right to speak out against those that mistreat them. Diego, Giovinco, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Melo have all been treated like fucking cattle by this management and the players have the right to stand up for themselves without being bashed by the fans.
No, you're missing the point.

Melo is allowed to say the fuck he want, if I don't like it then it ONLY means that I don't like it. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with me siding with the management or not. This is something Andy does ALL THE TIME and it is extremely stupid and annoying.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its pretty clear that we are after a CDM in replacement of Melo. Whether he is part of any deals is irrelevant. Replacing him is completely unjustifiable.
How do you know for sure that they are after one?

Again, all of this stuff is just media and internet nonsense at this point. How does ANYONE even know for sure?

It would be one thing if they transfer listed him and didn't tell him about it. That would be absolutely wrong to do that.

But there has been no inclination either way as to what his future is.

Aquilani's situation is 10X worse, yet you don't see him going off in the media, and it's not because he isn't as "passionate" as Melo. He just isn't stupid enough to shoot himself in the foot with his mouth

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
#1) Someone who has had ONE GOOD SEASON with Juventus should not be going to the media saying that there are players that are not good enough on the team. We as fans already know this. One good Season from him does not give him carte blanche to speak about the ability of his teammates. Del Piero, the ultimate Juventino, would never stoop so low.

#2) Uh, I never said he was mentally fragile. I called him a self centered, whining ignoramus that is a lot smarter than people here give him credit for.

#3) Please don't compare Del Piero's comments to Melo's. Alex has NOTHING to prove to anyone, and is nearing the end of his career. I can't believe that you would even bring that up.

And of course you will side with him, because he is blasting the management, so in your eyes, it doesn't matter WHAT he says or HOW he says it, he must be 100% right.
1) The teams needs someone to step forward and do smth about our current status, arent we all craving for a leader?
Melo may be stupid, but he has earned the right to say that he has tried and others didnt!
2) He is mentally fragile and limited, he can be manipulated by a reported with the right questions.
Its not like he woke up a day and started dreaming of Real, he admires Jose, like 90% of the footballers out there, no matter how we treated him and what the reporters asked, he always reafirmed that he has a contract with us and he wants to honor it with his sweat!
3) There is a bias against Melo, there has always been and its obvious by comparing similar comments and the different effects they have, when coming from other lips.
Some ppl were just asking for an excuse to bash him...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
1) The teams needs someone to step forward and do smth about our current status, arent we all craving for a leader?
Melo may be stupid, but he has earned the right to say that he has tried and others didnt!
2) He is mentally fragile and limited, he can be manipulated by a reported with the right questions.
Its not like he woke up a day and started dreaming of Real, he admires Jose, like 90% of the footballers out there, no matter how we treated him and what the reporters asked, he always reafirmed that he has a contract with us and he wants to honor it with his sweat!
3) There is a bias against Melo, there has always been and its obvious by comparing similar comments and the different effects they have, when coming from other lips.
Some ppl were just asking for an excuse to bash him...

So in one sentence you say that we are all craving for a leader, yet in the next sentence you way that he is mentally fragile and limited. I don't know about you, but that is NOT the type of person that I would want as a leader.

And how exactly has Juventus treated him? In other words, giveing him another chance to redeem himself after a dreadful season and embarassing world cup is being mistreated? May we all be as poorly treated as he has been.

You speak of a bias. I'm very curious as to what your opinion was when they spent 25 million on him, when he was the definition of a walking clusterfuck last year. Yet, you are quick to call Bonnucci overrated, and always point out how they overpaid for him. However, unlike with Melo, you do not seem to be willing to give Bonucci another chance, especially considering that he is far younger than Melo

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No, you're missing the point.

Melo is allowed to say the fuck he want, if I don't like it then it ONLY means that I don't like it. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with me siding with the management or not. This is something Andy does ALL THE TIME and it is extremely stupid and annoying.
It makes complete sense that by proxy you are legitimising certain acts by the management. Put your fingers in your ears, scream LALALA and bash Cronios all you want it doesn't change the facts.

How do you know for sure that they are after one?

Again, all of this stuff is just media and internet nonsense at this point. How does ANYONE even know for sure?

It would be one thing if they transfer listed him and didn't tell him about it. That would be absolutely wrong to do that.

But there has been no inclination either way as to what his future is.

Aquilani's situation is 10X worse, yet you don't see him going off in the media, and it's not because he isn't as "passionate" as Melo. He just isn't stupid enough to shoot himself in the foot with his mouth
I am always skeptical about transfers but links as heavy as the one with Inler don't just come out of thin air. There are links with several CDMs to add. Aquilani is being treated badly? He showed nothing on the pitch all season long he deserves to be shipped back to Liverpool because he didn't perform where it matters. That's not mistreatment, that's the reality of football. Its the players that showed something on the pitch and busted their arses and still manage to get booted that have been mistreated.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It makes complete sense that by proxy you are legitimising certain acts by the management. Put your fingers in your ears, scream LALALA and bash Cronios all you want it doesn't change the facts.

I am always skeptical about transfers but links as heavy as the one with Inler don't just come out of thin air. There are links with several CDMs to add. Aquilani is being treated badly? He showed nothing on the pitch all season long he deserves to be shipped back to Liverpool because he didn't perform where it matters. That's not mistreatment, that's the reality of football. Its the players that showed something on the pitch and busted their arses and still manage to get booted that have been mistreated.
Regardless of how poorly Aquilani played for most of the season, his situation IS worse than Melo's right now, for the simple fact he has no idea where he is going to play next season. THere is a big difference between the two. Aquilani's future with Juventus has been a hot point for almost two months now, with comments from his agent stating that he doesn't know where he is going to play next. The majority of the stuff with Melo is based in his own paranoia.

Edit- and if you read my post, nowhere did I say that Aquilani is being mistreated.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thats good enough, but what exactly causes your frustration?
What kind of twisted satisfaction you get at following around some certain forumers 24h/24, just to find an opportunity to bash/insult/mocke them?
Why cant you just be decent, or just ignore them, focus on the things that really matter, stop hating everyone, just because he has a different opinion and stop trying to make this personal, by doing the best you can to become a prick.

You are poisoning your life and the life of the ones around you, there is too much unneeded violence and aggression within you, it will consume you, stop being such a hater.
You should be thankful for the life you are claiming to have, stop being a hater!
Seriously, there is no reason to hate everyone that much and take everything that happens around you personally!
People just happen to have a different opinion, they are not doing it on purpose to cause your rage.
Actually some of us are trying to avoid any conflict, but you keep coming for more, like you are addicted to it, thats not healthy.
Your posts cause frustration.

I don't follow the forums and forumers 24h/24

The satisfaction I get from coming to this forum is to have a laugh, read a thing or two that has nothing to do with my life outside these walls.

I don't hate everyone, actually I don't hate anyone.

I am not poisoning anyone. I consume myself by running long distances.

I am not claiming to have the life I presented, I actually do.

Again, I don't hate everyone and I don't take things personally.

There is no rage here.

So far I am healthy enough and the only thing I am addicted to is electronic gadgets.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Regardless of how poorly Aquilani played for most of the season, his situation IS worse than Melo's right now, for the simple fact he has no idea where he is going to play next season. THere is a big difference between the two. Aquilani's future with Juventus has been a hot point for almost two months now, with comments from his agent stating that he doesn't know where he is going to play next. The majority of the stuff with Melo is based in his own paranoia.

Edit- and if you read my post, nowhere did I say that Aquilani is being mistreated.
Then what do you mean his situation is worse? Why have you even brought Aquilani up at all its not relevant to the argument. Aquilani's situation is bad because he's been playing badly. Completely justified. Melo's situation being put into jeopardy after a good season - not justified and warrants protest.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Then what do you mean his situation is worse? Why have you even brought Aquilani up at all its not relevant to the argument. Aquilani's situation is bad because he's been playing badly. Completely justified. Melo's situation being put into jeopardy after a good season - not justified and warrants protest.
But again, how do you even know that Melo's situation is in jeopardy? Because he says that he feels it is?

The reason why I mentioned Aquilani has absolutely nothing to do with how he played this year. It has everything to do with the fact that his future has been a hot topic of discussion.

The only person who has been going on about Melo's future at Juventus is Melo himself.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I fell sorry for you to if such a thing makes complete sense to you.
You can keep that line coming to anyone who doesn't agree with you. The facts are clear. Good players that work hard for this club are mistreated and scapegoated. Players that haven't worked hard are being rewarded. If you disagree with anyone protesting that then you're agreeing with the other side of the debate. There isn't much of a grey area in this argument.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
But again, how do you even know that Melo's situation is in jeopardy? Because he says that he feels it is?

The reason why I mentioned Aquilani has absolutely nothing to do with how he played this year. It has everything to do with the fact that his future has been a hot topic of discussion.

The only person who has been going on about Melo's future at Juventus is Melo himself.
Like I've said. There a strong links to CDM's who would be Melo's direct replacement. I would be paranoid and offended too if I were in his place.

And I still really don't understand the relevance of Aquilani. Melo has been assumed by most of the forum as gone since the first CDM links started.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can keep that line coming to anyone who doesn't agree with you. The facts are clear. Good players that work hard for this club are mistreated and scapegoated. Players that haven't worked hard are being rewarded. If you disagree with anyone protesting that then you're agreeing with the other side of the debate. There isn't much of a grey area in this argument.
Really? Can't I have my own stand to the whole situation?
Well, here's how I see it. The management are incompetent and I don't trust their decisions, I don't like what they have done and doing at the moment. I don't like the fact that they appointed Conte and I don't like the players they have purchased so far. About the players we are linked with, I cannot say a thing as they are just rumours and newspaper talk. The same goes to the players they are trying to sell.

At the same time, I think what Melo said is stupid.

There is absolutely no contradiction in what I said.

Del Piero on his Facebook page said that he is on vacation recharging his batteries and he is thinking of the fans. I like a lot what he said, does this mean I am supporting the management?

As I said, if you see perfect sense in disliking what Melo said as supporting the management then I feel sorry for you and I will try to avoid any discussion with you as I consider it extremely naive and I don't like to discuss with naive people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)