Felipe Melo (97 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He wants to stay at Juventus, yet burns just about every bridge with his tirade.

Openly criticizing some of your teammates, regardless of whether there is truth to it, is just plain foolish and bad for team morale.

Openly criticizing the management, who stood by you last season when every level headed fan wanted you out, is even more foolish.

If anything, Juventus resurrected his career after he embarrassed himself for a year last season with club and country. The management gave him a second chance, and at the 1st hint that he is on the chopping block, he goes on a media rampage against teammates and management. Imagine if Buffon had acted the same way, or Trezeguet, both of whom were on the brink of moves away more than once.

He is a good player and I would have preferred to keep him, but he is not above Juventus. No1 is to blame here but himself.
Now hide before you get called an idiot. HIDE!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i served my country and i m now a civilian again, but unlike you, i do have a life and cant be here 24h/day.
You have nothing better to do than on liners fill of mockery and insults, you are disgrace to the forums and all that it stands for.

I told you before, if you cant behave your self, just ignore me, enough with the personal insults, go get a life and do smth more meaningful, than trying to start a flame war at every chance, in an internet forum...
Define life please because last time I checked I have a decent job with a decent pay, I am married and I have a 7 months old baby boy. I own a house, a car and I do lots of activities from running to bicycling to training in the gym. I travel, I do photography and I can prepare a meal that will twist your socks off. And don't let me start talking about the bread I bake.

Or do you define life as writing several thousands of lines analyzing why Conte is a disgrace for accepting a managing job at Juventus because he has no respect for the club?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, "Fragile Individuals" don't throw their teammates under the bus after a disappointing season, they don't run around saying that they had a near perfect season, and that he was the reason why they won many of their games.

On the contrary.

He is coming off as a whining, self centered, arrogant, ignorant idiot, who only cares about himself, is preparing for his exit, and will make sure that the earth behind him is totally scorched when he does leave.

And I never said one thing about Giovinco or Diego's comments to the media, because their is a huge difference. They expressed their disappointment at leaving.

This fucking clown is making sure to put himself above the team with his comments, and he's not nearly as irreplaceable as he, or the majority of the people here, would like to think.

This guy is a lot smarter than some people are giving him credit for.
1) He said there were players on this team that weren't good enough. Totally true statement. Why would he say that? Would it be because he thinks he's the best player in the world, or could it be that he gives a damn about the club?

What have you seen on the pitch to prove your argument? Nada. While on the other hand, Melo has shown time and time again on the pitch that he's passionate, likes to win, and encourages his teammates to follow suit. Next argument.

2) He is mentally fragile, that is clearly obvious, you said it yourself. Not only in some situations on the pitch, but also elsewhere. It's pretty obvious that the guy wants to be loved and respected by the fans and management, proven by what he says constantly to the media about how he wants to win and do it for the fans. I don't see how him saying some players aren't good enough disproves that argument.

Quite clearly something set Melo off, and that would be the management. I don't blame him. I can relate. They should go blow themselves up in an empty cafe.

3) Even though he said he'd love to work under Mourinho, responding to press rumors of joining Madrid, he said he still wants to win at Juventus. Del Piero said in the past he wouldn't mind playing in the MLS... does that make him a traitor, a guy who isn't respecting the club? Uh huh, right.

This... fucking... clown has shown more passion in one match than a supposed Bandiera EVER has, so I'll side with the clown that something isn't right here and he's not just shooting his mouth off without provocation. Clearly there is.

Peace.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1) He said there were players on this team that weren't good enough. Totally true statement. Why would he say that? Would it be because he thinks he's the best player in the world, or could it be that he gives a damn about the club?

What have you seen on the pitch to prove your argument? Nada. While on the other hand, Melo has shown time and time again on the pitch that he's passionate, likes to win, and encourages his teammates to follow suit. Next argument.

2) He is mentally fragile, that is clearly obvious, you said it yourself. Not only in some situations on the pitch, but also elsewhere. It's pretty obvious that the guy wants to be loved and respected by the fans and management, proven by what he says constantly to the media about how he wants to win and do it for the fans. I don't see how him saying some players aren't good enough disproves that argument.

Quite clearly something set Melo off, and that would be the management. I don't blame him. I can relate. They should go blow themselves up in an empty cafe.

3) Even though he said he'd love to work under Mourinho, responding to press rumors of joining Madrid, he said he still wants to win at Juventus. Del Piero said in the past he wouldn't mind playing in the MLS... does that make him a traitor, a guy who isn't respecting the club? Uh huh, right.

This... fucking... clown has shown more passion in one match than a supposed Bandiera EVER has, so I'll side with the clown that something isn't right here and he's not just shooting his mouth off without provocation. Clearly there is.

Peace.
You can jerk off all night to what he said but if someone else does not like what he said IT DOES NOT mean that the person is siding with the management. Do you realize that or not?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
like the way you shifted the argument to a management-bashing session there, Andy :tup:
You're all missing the point. This argument is about the management. Its at the very core of it. Why don't players have the right to speak out against those that mistreat them. Diego, Giovinco, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Melo have all been treated like fucking cattle by this management and the players have the right to stand up for themselves without being bashed by the fans.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hmmm, that's just his personality, looking how he was elsewhere, with Brazil, and off the pitch. He wants to win because that's his style, he's enthusiastic and bubbly. I wonder, if he was a quieter, unassuming guy without crazy goal celebrations, but exactly the same level of player, would he be so popular and would he have so many rushing to defend him? I guess not, and really those things aren't important. I only care that a player as good or better replaces him, not whether he has funny goal and win celebrations. If the board decide to keep him I'll be equally pleased.
Personality matters, whether you'd like to believe it or not. Iaquinta in his first two seasons at the club had this infectious enthusiasm that somewhat made up for his lack of ability. You need guys like that on the pitch, who run their heart out and hate to lose.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You're all missing the point. This argument is about the management. Its at the very core of it. Why don't players have the right to speak out against those that mistreat them. Diego, Giovinco, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Melo have all been treated like fucking cattle by this management and the players have the right to stand up for themselves without being bashed by the fans.
how exactly has Melo been mistreated?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Using the formula for quantifying passion surely touching the badge gives bandiera some extra points?

Look at this passion. Now this is a guy that cares.

Seriously, what a crock of shit. Melo is unprofessional, it's not hard to see it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Personality matters, whether you'd like to believe it or not. Iaquinta in his first two seasons at the club had this infectious enthusiasm that somewhat made up for his lack of ability. You need guys like that on the pitch, who run their heart out and hate to lose.
Interesting you mention Iaquinta, a guy who has been linked away more times than I've had cooked dinners....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

How the fuck has Melo been treated like cattle? He's lucky they didn't ship his ass out after last season's debacle.

On the contrary. I would say that he has been treated better than most players on the team the last couple of seasons, especially with Delneri showing favoritism towards him this past season

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
how exactly has Melo been mistreated?
He's being used as a bargaining chip without notification after he worked his arse off for this club all season long while mediocre players barely broke a sweat for us are getting a free pass and contract extensions. This argument is far more black and white then you think. If you tihnk Melo is such an idiot for speaking out against those that have mistreated him and several other players (and some of those players have dedicated several years to this club) then you're effectively legitimising their mistreatment of those players. You're saying what Melo has said is wrong, but it is in fact completely accurate and it needs to be said and he has the right to say it!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Peace.
#1) Someone who has had ONE GOOD SEASON with Juventus should not be going to the media saying that there are players that are not good enough on the team. We as fans already know this. One good Season from him does not give him carte blanche to speak about the ability of his teammates. Del Piero, the ultimate Juventino, would never stoop so low.

#2) Uh, I never said he was mentally fragile. I called him a self centered, whining ignoramus that is a lot smarter than people here give him credit for.

#3) Please don't compare Del Piero's comments to Melo's. Alex has NOTHING to prove to anyone, and is nearing the end of his career. I can't believe that you would even bring that up.

And of course you will side with him, because he is blasting the management, so in your eyes, it doesn't matter WHAT he says or HOW he says it, he must be 100% right.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Interesting you mention Iaquinta, a guy who has been linked away more times than I've had cooked dinners....
Remember when the board contemplated selling him after that second season and it was met with a lot of protest by the fans, including those on this forum? It wasn't because he was the second coming of Del Piero. The guy actually gave a fuck. Marchisio, Buffon, Del Piero are honestly the only guys who'd die for this club. But for a non-Italian miscreant, misfit, Melo exudes enough passion for his team. And is very clearly a reason I sympathise with him, before judging him on skill.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Define life please because last time I checked I have a decent job with a decent pay, I am married and I have a 7 months old baby boy. I own a house, a car and I do lots of activities from running to bicycling to training in the gym. I travel, I do photography and I can prepare a meal that will twist your socks off. And don't let me start talking about the bread I bake.

Or do you define life as writing several thousands of lines analyzing why Conte is a disgrace for accepting a managing job at Juventus because he has no respect for the club?
Thats good enough, but what exactly causes your frustration?
What kind of twisted satisfaction you get at following around some certain forumers 24h/24, just to find an opportunity to bash/insult/mocke them?
Why cant you just be decent, or just ignore them, focus on the things that really matter, stop hating everyone, just because he has a different opinion and stop trying to make this personal, by doing the best you can to become a prick.

You are poisoning your life and the life of the ones around you, there is too much unneeded violence and aggression within you, it will consume you, stop being such a hater.
You should be thankful for the life you are claiming to have, stop being a hater!
Seriously, there is no reason to hate everyone that much and take everything that happens around you personally!
People just happen to have a different opinion, they are not doing it on purpose to cause your rage.
Actually some of us are trying to avoid any conflict, but you keep coming for more, like you are addicted to it, thats not healthy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)