Felipe Anderson (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Hmm.. Martinez maybe the best of the lot but none of them is very good. I think Shaqiri has amazing potential.. I dont rate any of the others that highly.

I think Martinez is good but not great. Caudrado can also be good but not great. Shaqiri has the potential to be great. Januzaj doesnt convince me at all.

None of those (apart from Shaq) have the potential that Anderson, Griezman and Hazard have. Thats my evaluation of them atleast.
thx
i have no idea about shaqiri. it would be better if we can get Martinez .
Martinez scores his seventh goal in his last 9 CL games>>>>> scoring 7 goals in cl
quaresma scoring 3 goals in cl( he scores his 2nd Champions League goal of the season for Porto from the penalty spot)
i doubt we can sign with hazard or Griezman anderson or martinez ? can we get one of them? . If Jackson Martínez rumors are true then maybe him AND anderson?
we all know Anderson is great, but we're not after him and Lazio won't sell him too.we've offered zamp 35 mill but he want's 40mill, what a douchebag. There's no way we've offered that. doubt we've offered that much .I'd say we've probably offered cash(18-20 million).

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
thx
i have no idea about shaqiri. it would be better if we can get Martinez .
Martinez scores his seventh goal in his last 9 CL games>>>>> scoring 7 goals in cl
quaresma scoring 3 goals in cl( he scores his 2nd Champions League goal of the season for Porto from the penalty spot)
i doubt we can sign with hazard or Griezman anderson or martinez ? can we get one of them? . If Jackson Martínez rumors are true then maybe him AND anderson?
we all know Anderson is great, but we're not after him and Lazio won't sell him too.we've offered zamp 35 mill but he want's 40mill, what a douchebag. There's no way we've offered that. doubt we've offered that much .I'd say we've probably offered cash(18-20 million).
I think there are cheaper strikers than Martinez out there. As for wingers, Bayern needs 2 new wingers this summer or the next and they are loaded.

I was talking about Bayern not Juve. These are all out of reach for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)