Felipe Anderson - AM RL, SS - Lazio (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Theres a reason why Lazio is letting him go and dont want to pay him what he asks...

Look, I get t, I can understand what Juventus is looking in him, a experience backup or rotation player... however if whats been reported its true and we are paying him 4M + bonus thats just retarded...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We are playing 433 or 4231 next season. If you're serious about that formation you need two players for each position. So we need at least 8 attacking players. We need to sign more wingers! Anderson is an experienced right winger and I hope the idea is to have him + a youngster for that slot. Hopefully Soule. That makes up the RW spot. Then we need 2x left wingers. 2x cental attacking midfielders and 2x strikers.

LW: Chiesa (Zaccagni/IllingJR)
AM: Koopmeiners (Fagioli?)
RW: Anderson (Soule)
ST: Vlahovic/Zirkzee (Yildiz)

So yeah, signing Anderson means we just need MORE attacking players next season. Not that he's replacing anyone necessarily. And IDGAF about labels such as "starter" or "backup". All of that is going to turn within 4 matchdays of the new season. Soule could eventually become a starter on the RW while Chiesa gets an injury and Anderson will play LW...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Theres a reason why Lazio is letting him go and dont want to pay him what he asks...

Look, I get t, I can understand what Juventus is looking in him, a experience backup or rotation player... however if whats been reported its true and we are paying him 4M + bonus thats just retarded...
They want to renew actually but I agree on that salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)