Federico Peluso (150 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I dont know if we could say for certain given his preformance this season

I think for 4.8 Peluso was an amazing buy and I dont see the point in buying Ogbonna
He took Padoin, Giaccherini, Peluso and made them decent back-ups. Took Bonucci and his making him a very good CB. How do you think he'll do with Ogbonna :D

Yeah Peluso is good, but as Red says, his going to be primarily a wingback and also a leftback which is his natural position if the back-4 is needed. And Ogbonna will be a backup CB alongside with Cáceres.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I really like this guy, he had a slow start but near the end he put in some really good performances for us, really pleased we got the deal.
Yeah, thinking the same

Where you getting that from?

I believe Conte wants the option to play with a back four, but I've seen nothing to make me think 3-5-2 won't still be the primary formation next season.
All the dudebra's want us to return to 4-3-3 with 3 forwards and 2 offensive midfielders cause fuck balance.

So they want us to return to a back 4.

People who actually take note, see we havent made a single comment about a winger so far, and focus on attackers.
Most importantly, the last 3 games, where we could experiment, not a single 4-3-3 was used. We actually tried 3-6-1 systems.
While someone not taking note could think "oh, its because of pogba", it was actually much more a case of trying out a formation with an attacking midfielder. Since marchisio isnt one, it didnt do well it that regard.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A typical MArotta waste of cash, we knew of the disaster since the day we loaned him though, it was inevitable despite his disastrous performances that cost us two games at least...
I just hope that it doesnt mean that we are not going to upgrade our defense with the players we need because of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)