Federico Peluso (24 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Peluso is very solid. Even if he gives the team alot of room, you have Chiellini who will shut them down. I prefer Peluso to Asamoah currently. That one time where Peluso tricked i forgot who and ran and then was fouled by the box was very smart. Peluso is fast and he is a lwb while Asamoah isnt. I think Conte should just start either rotating Asamoah for Vidal/Marchisio or Asamoah should be Peluso's back up. Everyone said they want a wingback that can cross guess one you have a very good one who was also very cheap. Peluso provides something that only pirlo can provide and that is crossing

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The yellow was stupied but other than that locked the left side down. Some good interceptions and forward runs. Really like his tacking ability and he is tuff as fuck to play against.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Was it Brzagli who stole the ball and tossed it forward? I thought it was Peluso.
Yeah, it was Barzagli. I also thought it was Peluso at first because of how high in the pitch he was.

Peluso had a decent game, he is not far away from being a very good leftwingback. Needs to work on his decisionmaking. There was one time where he easily got past the defender and messed up the pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)