Federico Peluso (106 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
He was at fault for 2 goals in his opening game, which was 24 hours after signing for us! I think first game nerves + never playing for a big team could have played a big part in his mistakes

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I was replying to Cuti, who mentioned his first game :D

As for that Lazio goal, I personally won't put the entire blame on him, even if he could have done better.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, what has prompted this 'great crossing' thing with Peluso?

I remember one good cross against Celtic (with him standing still and the ball gently passes back to him - the easiest possible set-up for putting in a cross), but nothing else of note.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Yeah, what has prompted this 'great crossing' thing with Peluso?

I remember one good cross against Celtic (with him standing still and the ball gently passes back to him - the easiest possible set-up for putting in a cross), but nothing else of note.
There were two. One for Marchisio who missed the volley and one was a cut back to Vucinic.

His other crosses in past games, from what I remember, at least look dangerous if not connecting. De Ceglie-esque with his misses (doesn't get them blocked) and are in good areas.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's fine, just checking I hadn't missed anything.

So he's a decent crosser, which would have been apparent to folk who'd watched him a bit at Atalanta anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)