Federico Peluso (21 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
To Peluso's defense though and thats the first positive comment i make after his disastrous two shows, with and against us.
Peluso did tried to tackle, thats smth not even Bonucci dares to try and Molinaro tried that, only after two seasons as a starter for us.

Although not accurate, as a defender, it takes courage to try it and most of the ones who are trying it regularly do have the confidence that they are relatively decent doing so.
This is a positive clue and it is also true that the CB is the hardest position one can blend with.
Remember how much time it took Conte himself to calibrate our defense!

So i am positive that Conte will find a way to make optimal use of him, as he did with so many other players.

Whats worrying is his technical inefficiences (lost the sprints, lost the initiative, failed positioning, comitting the same mistake twice, etc) both those will improve with increased teamwork, as other players will learn his inefficiences and cover for him, as we did with Molinaro and early Bonucci. And as a defender reaches +28, he blooms in those, boosted by his exp.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whats worrying is his technical inefficiences (lost the sprints, lost the initiative, failed positioning, comitting the same mistake twice, etc)
This is what im talking about. Some basics were just not there...and thats something ANY pro defender should have at the very least to start working. Some things cant be teached by conte and company at this point.

It would be kind of nonsensical to judge hmi after one game after justa rriving (and that blame goes also to conte fotr fielding him from the beggnging)... but i didnt like what i saw and im worried.

Thats all ill say

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Agree up to 'average', that is what he is. Don't agree with the rest, which is basically exaggerated rubbish and contradictory to the previous line. He did fine for Atalanta, made the Italy 'A' squad, and courted interest from other teams.

Anyway, at least we have a new guy as the easy target, it will spare Bonucci or Matri for a while.
Bonucci was getting schooled all game by Eder.

- - - Updated - - -

To Peluso's defense though and thats the first positive comment i make after his disastrous two shows, with and against us.
Peluso did tried to tackle, thats smth not even Bonucci dares to try and Molinaro tried that, only after two seasons as a starter for us.

Although not accurate, as a defender, it takes courage to try it and most of the ones who are trying it regularly do have the confidence that they are relatively decent doing so.
This is a positive clue and it is also true that the CB is the hardest position one can blend with.
Remember how much time it took Conte himself to calibrate our defense!

So i am positive that Conte will find a way to make optimal use of him, as he did with so many other players.

Whats worrying is his technical inefficiences (lost the sprints, lost the initiative, failed positioning, comitting the same mistake twice, etc) both those will improve with increased teamwork, as other players will learn his inefficiences and cover for him, as we did with Molinaro and early Bonucci. And as a defender reaches +28, he blooms in those, boosted by his exp.
Bench.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3991183 said:
It was decent perfomance for the new player, wtf people are talking about? You can't block every shot in this game, deal with it
:lol: :rofl: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

He should have been much closer to Icardi on the second goal.

He may not have made the block, but it was ridiculous not to be tighter.

Don't think he could do much on the first goal, though, due to how early Icardi hit the shot.
In short, he should've just stayed @ Atalanta :D

frick

Apr 4, 2010

Don't think he could do much on the first goal, though, due to how early Icardi hit the shot.
Nah, Peluso couldn't be more guilty than Gigi, on both goals. I think it's riskier to close Icardi down than letting him to take a shot on a very tight angle, which is ironically something logical to do when people seem to rate you as mediocre.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would :D

Buffon-Lichsteniner-Barza-BonBon-Chiello-Asamoah-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Vucinic-???!!! Shit, you might be right :scared:

Bench: Storari, Isla, Caceres, Marrone, Pogba, Giovinco.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012

Once again, an almost sole sane post in a sea of aspergers

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nah, Peluso couldn't be more guilty than Gigi, on both goals. I think it's riskier to close Icardi down than letting him to take a shot on a very tight angle, which is ironically something logical to do when people seem to rate you as mediocre.
You think it's fine for a defender to be several yards away from a player in the box who he is supposed to be marking?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

This. Very well said about his efforts on both of goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)