Federico Peluso (36 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
His pass straight to Conte at the end of second half was hilarious and dreadful at the same time.
That pass under no pressure was the perfect summation of his game.

- - - Updated - - -

Firstly, he's not an admin, secondly, he's right, you're a certified idiot.
lol. I will not stoop down to your lowly level oh obnoxious one.

"Certified" - lol.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
I think the bashing is premature. It's true his marking for the second goal was horrendous and he cost us points today but other than that he displayed some interesting characterstics: very athletic, great in the air and good at tackling. Need to see more of him but I believe Conte can mould him into a good defender.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I remember Bonucci making so many mistakes.

Silly us to think conte can do the same with Peluso.

- - - Updated - - -

Not you mate:D

Stick around for a few months and you will see what I mean: kneejerking

:D

- - - Updated - - -

And welcome:tup :

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If this was giovinco's debut everyone would have said he is no good and should never play as SS again.
If it was Pogba's debut you'd have thought he is nothing special and a player that just goes through the motions.
If it was Buffon's debut you'd have thought he is a horrible keeper.
If it was Marchisio's debut you'd have thought he was an average player.
If it was Pirlo's debut you'd have said he is too old to be effective.

Peluso played one match where the whole team (even the most reliable and consistent players) had a terrible second half. one match 48 hours after being bought. Give him a break.. give him time. Remember how bonnucci started and how many wins he cost us before.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i dont give two shits about your defences towards him

this is the fucking serie a, if you are 28 years old, and you defend THAT BAD on the second goal, then you are a disgrace for the league and should be aborted.

This isnt your average bonucci's concentration error, this is marking like they did 40 years ago for crying out loud

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
heres a pro tip. click the profile and hit "username history" it clears up a lot of misunderstanding. and welcome :)
So if Klinsmann is Hustini then why does he have the whole vote hustina as the best female member thing? I thought it was someone else making fun of Hustini saying he's a girl. But since he wouldn't make fun of himself then does it mean that he is really a girl? I'm very confused :boh:

ohh and +rep for the pro tip.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i dont give two $#@!s about your defences towards him

this is the $#@!ing serie a, if you are 28 years old, and you defend THAT BAD on the second goal, then you are a disgrace for the league and should be aborted.

This isnt your average bonucci's concentration error, this is marking like they did 40 years ago for crying out loud
Did you watch cambiasso's marking? did you see Buffon? did you see vucinic's finishing? giovinco's passing? Pirlo's defending? I dont understand why excuse them all for their amateurish mistakes and not peluso. Pressure counts. Familiarity with the environment counts. Familiarity with the squad counts. We've seen plenty of great defenders doing similar mistakes. I remember John Terry and Vidic being made bigger fools by Torres and these are team captains.

You are making it seem that peluso's marking was like this every week with Atalanta or even during every run that was made at him during the game. Give him time to adapt and a few games and if you see this continuously repeated then pass a judgement. Otherwise you are not being fair to the guy.

He might be that bad I dont know but you need more than one match to judge. You need a handful of them at least.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Defenders are judged alot more then attackers, because a missed chance, is less dramatic then a missed interception that caused a goal.

yet this is serie a, and juventus. We should be the the benchmark of worldclass defending.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Defenders are judged alot more then attackers, because a missed chance, is less dramatic then a missed interception that caused a goal.

yet this is serie a, and juventus. We should be the the benchmark of worldclass defending.
Zach are you being sarcastic? You've never been critical of any Juventus player or member of administration?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)