Federico Peluso (108 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Am I the only one that thinks Buffon was more at fault for the goals?
Buffon should have definitely saved the first one, the second one probably as well. However, as a defender, you just cannot be caught out of position like Peluso did for both goals and then give the striker that much space instead of pressuring him. He let Icardi shoot on the first goal, he should have at least tried to close the angle.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Am I the only one that thinks Buffon was more at fault for the goals?
Remember how i raged at the pisspoor defending on that giovinco brace a while ago ? where they mark him from 2 meters away, so he could take the shot ?

Peluso did the same, he actually even gave more space. He should have been a whole lot closer, like our starter back 3 ALLWAYS does. the second goal, was just retarded, it was like he had a clear shot on goal, and i think peluso was blocking more buffon's vision, rather then the shot.

Horrible start tbh, and i dont often criticise juventus players bar giovinco

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The first goal was a horrible stop. The second one was as bad I think.

GK 101: never get beat near post.

Maybe it's just me. I know Peluso gave too much space but I think the blame lies on Gigi.

Jul 1, 2010
The first goal was a horrible stop. The second one was as bad I think.

GK 101: never get beat near post.

Maybe it's just me. I know Peluso gave too much space but I think the blame lies on Gigi.
Blame falls on both. Both fucked up badly for the first goal, second goal was also terrible defending by Peluso but it was a powerful shot, Gigi could probably have done better.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Second goal was definitely more Pelusos fault. Caught badly out of position and Icardi had plenty of time to rifle the ball home. Gigi perhaps could have done better, but it was. Superb finish.

First goal was 90% Gigi's fault. You need to save those every time

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so this is the best scrapyard junk this marotta dude can come up with?

and the sorority still supports him.

.oO(ree ree's)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)