Federico Peluso (87 Viewers)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
conte maybe should have waited to introduce in a game, clearly he didnt understand all the mechanism of playing 3 at the back.
he was lost out there today

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah, have at it everyone. There is no denying that was an awful 2nd half for him, most were poor, but funny debute for him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Like I said a few days back.

He looked like a spineless amateur when I saw him play against us.

Of course I was ridiculed by the usual gay suspects for saying that at the time.

But he still looks the same. He still looks like a spineless amateur.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
conte maybe should have waited to introduce in a game, clearly he didnt understand all the mechanism of playing 3 at the back.
he was lost out there today
this, conte should had give him time to get used to play on three man defence. now it cost us a three very important points

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i think especially for this first game conte shudve gone with caceres...i can only think that conte underestimated sampdoria badly here (which may be understandable, but not forgiveable)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
His marking was pretty poor and that's most noticable in his two fuck ups for the samporia goals. I thought his general play was decent, though. He cost us two goals but I definitely think he saved us at least two with tackles during the game. His crossing looked decent as well. Wouldn't play as CB again but I think he'll do fine as a backup LWB

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Predictable bs from the usual clowns to kill him after one game, and that game of all, but he was certainly poor.

His confidence looked killed towards the end. Looked like a guy who had been with us a few days playing in the worst performance since the Delneri era.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)