Federico Peluso (158 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well you claim to have more clues about me, despite the fact that you stand half a globe away, in a country that knows nothing of the global financial crisis, than me who lives right in the center of it...

Obvious troll is obvious, you never have an argument to post, you always come up with one liners or gifs, you are uncapable of producing anything else past that...

Never said that i am an expert, but i am a seasoned veteral in Jve matters simply because i am watching this team closely for so many years and care about it.
Unlike many of thecasual fans here, that never actually bothered with anything more than the end result.

Unlike them, i have an opinion on the matter and i am here to exchange opinions with other fellow Juventini, not insults, unfortunately, sometrolls appear that have no meanigful input on any footballistic matter and all they are capable for is trolling. This obviously the only thing they are interested for.
And when they take a stance, they take the herd stance, without bothering to justify it, they simply adopt a stance that would allow them to attack anyone who has an opinion and the means to express it.
This is what they live for, they dont come here to talk about Jube, but to fight with other members or engage into popularity contests. Typical troll behavior...

- - - Updated - - -

I thought we said that wewould buy either Boscchetti or Peluso.
I dont rate Boscchetti, buthe is no where near as bad as Peluso. So i would favor him for the crappy transfer of the year.
Unfortunately Marotta has picked the worst possible solution, again...
You're right, Cronios.

- - - Updated - - -

As he is slower than DC, Asamoah and Caceres, not be able to cross like DC, dribble like Caceres and doesnt have Asamoah's stamina.
He will be primarily used to cover up holes.
Like covering the LCB until Chiellini returns, allow Asamoah to move in a CM position, in a moment we will lose one of the 3 starters, etc

Even serie B material, he is in the perfect age of maturity of the defenders.
At this age, due their accumulated experiences, even as crappy as Legro, they can become decent enough and they are not old enough to lose much from their speed and stamina.

But in a couple of years, he will be old enough to lose even more speed and stamina and become a bad choice for LWB, so that we would only use him as a LB or LCB sub, that is we keep him that much (which i doubt with Sorensen, Masi, Doria rising).
You're right, Cronios

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)