Federico Peluso (29 Viewers)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Before hailing this as a great transfer or bashing our board for signing him because we believe his is not good enough, I will provide you with one example: Moreno Torricelli.

Let's just see the lad in action for a few matches in a Juve jersey before making too much assumptions. It may just be that he fits perfectly in Conte's tactic.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Thats exactly what is said in post 351.
As for Conte, what he can do, publically admit that we Marotta sign the players he wants?
He only dare to publically wish that we can sign top players...
He is doing the right thing, any other thing would harm our picture, we must show integrity, even if there isnt.
Its a very bold move, as he practically assume responsebility for things that he has no fault!
You're right.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Cronios

Conte coached Peluso before at Atalanta. What makes you think he doesn't recognize something in Peluso that none of us have. And let's be honest here, for a change because none of has us has a clue on how effective or ineffective he will be because none of us has ever coached him.

Please give Conte the benefit of the doubt for a change. Don't you think he has earned that, at the very least?

Jul 1, 2010
@Cronios

Conte coached Peluso before at Atalanta. What makes you think he doesn't recognize something in Peluso that none of us have. And let's be honest here, for a change because none of has us has a clue on how effective or ineffective he will be because none of us has ever coached him.

Please give Conte the benefit of the doubt for a change. Don't you think he has earned that, at the very least?
You're wasting your time, he's right.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
This is what they live for, they dont come here to talk about Jube, but to fight with other members or engage into popularity contests. Typical troll behavior...
my dear cronmeister, you cant seriously call yourself a JuVe fan and then write shit like this surely? Just admit it, you're trolling us.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #376
    Listen, he may look like a giraffe with weak legs but I'll give him the chance and see how it goes. As a Juve fan I hope he does well and I think he will. There were not much options if you don't count Armero who's having a horrible season and still can't defend or cross.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    -rep the above retarts klin and mark, folks. he is a supporter of ultra nationalists marotta. just look at his posts and sig.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Listen, he may look like a giraffe with weak legs but I'll give him the chance and see how it goes. As a Juve fan I hope he does well and I think he will. There were not much options if you don't count Armero who's having a horrible season and still can't defend or cross.
    Notice his hands when he runs

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    As i said before, ever since Molinaro left us and we were looking for a young and Italian successor.
    It is not only my opinion about his speed.
    In xtratime, goal.com and channel4 there are articles saying the same.
    So no then.

and every time i watched Peluso since then, he was horrible, serie B standards imo, but better than Molinaro though, nothing beats that.
    Impossible for him to be Serie B standard when he plays well for an average Serie A side and is in the fringe Italy squad, better to drop that nonsense.

As for Conte, what he can do, publically admit that we Marotta sign the players he wants?
    Conte had Peluso at Atalanta and knows him well. We can of course pretend that Conte didn't want him and that Marotta forced him on to the coach. If Peluso does well we can also praise Conte and rubbish Marotta's role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)