Federico Peluso (63 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I always enjoy reading your post. keep the good work :tup:
Like hell you read that Twenty---3

Are you telling me that:

"Unfortunately a whole crop of Italian boys of my age didnt.
They have fallen for the dribblin, most of them wanted to become the new Zidannes and none wanted to become the new Canna.
So there is a great abundance of talents in ACMs and SSs, most of them right footed.
Whats hard to find is left footed and skilled defenders.
The combination of this makes a Juve material LB."

.... resembles anything one would call "good work" ?

It's jibberish! The dude is trolling !

And what about this part:

"Peluso was one of the candidades i ve checkes, way before our interested on him.
I believe him to be yet another one of this failed Italian defender crap generation, with his only strenght being his stamina.
He has horrible positioning, tackle, tactical awareness, anticipation or any other thing i was searching for in a LB.
IMO, if there wasnt such huge crisis on Italian LBs, he would be playing in serie B and Atalanta, material wise, is not far from the pre-calciopoli serie B standards...

Such a player should never wear our jersey, he is a straight downgrade to DC, heck even Balza."

ARE YOU FUCKING READING THIS!?!?!?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 4, 2007
Like hell you read that Twenty---3

Are you telling me that:

"Unfortunately a whole crop of Italian boys of my age didnt.
They have fallen for the dribblin, most of them wanted to become the new Zidannes and none wanted to become the new Canna.
So there is a great abundance of talents in ACMs and SSs, most of them right footed.
Whats hard to find is left footed and skilled defenders.
The combination of this makes a Juve material LB."

.... resembles anything one would call "good work" ?

It's jibberish! The dude is trolling !

And what about this part:

"Peluso was one of the candidades i ve checkes, way before our interested on him.
I believe him to be yet another one of this failed Italian defender crap generation, with his only strenght being his stamina.
He has horrible positioning, tackle, tactical awareness, anticipation or any other thing i was searching for in a LB.
IMO, if there wasnt such huge crisis on Italian LBs, he would be playing in serie B and Atalanta, material wise, is not far from the pre-calciopoli serie B standards...

Such a player should never wear our jersey, he is a straight downgrade to DC, heck even Balza."

ARE YOU $#@!ING READING THIS!?!?!?
I read it for the entertainment that's all :numnum:..and sometimes i agree with him on some points :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can you imagine watching a game with Cronios? Hell, can you imagine having a discussion with him in real life? Or even if I may dare say, joke with him on something? I sometimes ask myself these questions and always end up with no answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)