Federico Gatti (5 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
if someone offers 70m+ for de Ligt I would sell. You just know his pig agent is gonna be looking to move him every year. That’s what I hated about having Pogba. It just felt like a matter of time until he bounced because all Raiola did his whole tenure was plant the seeds for his exit. And he’s doing it again with De Ligt. So unless he finds a new agent, his stay will only be temporary, so may as well sell when his value is at its peak.
good call bro

RIP tho

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
What role is he good enough fir this year? Trying to break into the starting 11? 4th or 5th cb and get some soft cup games? Rotational with rugani and Bonucci?
I'd say he'll start the year as the 4th choice behind Rugani, with the starting two being Bonucci and Bremer. Danilo will play at RB and be a pseudo-rb, actually cutting inside and being more of a CB with 3ATB in defense.

As the season goes on, if Gatti can prove himself I could see him passing up Rugani and becoming 3rd in line and honestly if he can prove himself I could see him getting regular time alongside Bremer.

Also, I could see us still pushing for another CB.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s a UNIT. He’s taller than Pogba yet they’re listed at the same height. I like how despite his size he seems like a fairly decent athlete and technical. I watched him at frosinone and he was a terror on set pieces. No reason that shouldn’t transfer in serie A. He’s just bigger than everyone. Actually reminds me of Skriniar in that way.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
I liked him, he showed off his aerial ability and concentration tonight. Definitely has some grinta.

These preseason games present a huge opportunity for him (and he seems to recognize it). If he shines he could earn a rotational spot but if not management will be forced to spend on someone like Milenkovic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I liked him, he showed off his aerial ability and concentration tonight. Definitely has some grinta.

These preseason games present a huge opportunity for him (and he seems to recognize it). If he shines he could earn a rotational spot but if not management will be forced to spend on someone like Milenkovic.
Tbh I think he's already nailed on for the 4 regular DC spots (with Danilo making an optional 5th). Allegri even mentioned him being part of the good business the club had done in the mercato.

He'll make some mistakes as he's young and took the hard route to the top but his promise is big.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
This guy's movement and body language almost fooled me into thinking we still had Chiellini at the back :lol:

Hoping he will match this with his performances as well.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
The jersey was too heavy for him this game. Needs to adapt quicker if he plans to play for Juventus. He has the skills, the small matter of applying them when necessary remains.

Sent from my ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)