Federico Gatti (42 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He was dribbled only once if i'm not wrong (5 AM overhere) , but i liked him .

He is tall and we need tall guys , we should score more from set pieces , with him and Bremer(who isn't that tall) we might score more !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
His passing ability is fine imo, he’s just playing with guys and system he’s never played with or in before. It’ll take some time to get in sync. I think over time you’ll see it as one of his strengths.
Maybe.. TBH I saw Gatti vs Chivas highlights and he seems determined and composed defensively but he misplaced way too many passes. Didnt make the right choice when passing and etc...
The best thing for him is to be loaned to a mid-table club so he can improve further but we dont have enough good defenders to do so. Lets hope he improves game by game.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Maybe.. TBH I saw Gatti vs Chivas highlights and he seems determined and composed defensively but he misplaced way too many passes. Didnt make the right choice when passing and etc...
The best thing for him is to be loaned to a mid-table club so he can improve further but we dont have enough good defenders to do so. Lets hope he improves game by game.
Agree he tried too many long passes, but that is something that we can work on, the biggest issue should be he defensive positioning - but this we will find out when we play proper games. There was one time in that Chivas game when he seemed to me to be too late for the ball - there was a cross from the right side and he was behind the striker, was actually lucky the striker didnt reach that ball, because that would have been a goal.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So say Gatti was solid defensively but some subpar passing. Will only get better to a point we find out Juve 1st team material or backup. Has to stay here especially with lack of CB depth. Too much nitpicking IMO about young guys not doing this or that. What about the veteran trash we want gone still making mistakes? Fact is there is no first Juve goal without him on the field.

No hate please but I would be happy him playing like this guy without the personality!
1658754308800.png

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I see some potential. Could become a solid player if he has enough personality and caracter. Just hope lights arent too bright for him. His development is essential if we want a chance at Bonucci moving to the bench

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I see some potential. Could become a solid player if he has enough personality and caracter. Just hope lights arent too bright for him. His development is essential if we want a chance at Bonucci moving to the bench
Looks like he has personality and confidence, that's what gives me hope that he'll make it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 17)