Federico Chiesa (9 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
again another match he offers nothing at all.

no goals. no assists.

unti when will delusional juve fans put up with this?

ronaldo was banging goals left and right and he was attacked because he didn't track back

dybala made top 10 all time top scorers and was attacked because of injuries

chiesa gets away with being worse than giacherrini why?
Italian grinta, nothing more sexy than that

Buy on AliExpress.com

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
Not to mention he broke a couple of Serie A records in this match:
- most completed passes in single match in Serie A ever,
- most successful dribbles in second half in the history of Serie A,
- second best of all time when it comes to tackles on opponents half.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think he’s really misused as a #10 / SS in our formation. The quality is obvious there, but this role isn’t suited to him at all. On the other hand, if we wanted a SS we would had been better off resigning with Dybala

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
again another match he offers nothing at all.

no goals. no assists.

unti when will delusional juve fans put up with this?

ronaldo was banging goals left and right and he was attacked because he didn't track back

dybala made top 10 all time top scorers and was attacked because of injuries

chiesa gets away with being worse than giacherrini why?
You would know if you didn’t miss the matches fren

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can we now finally conclude that Allegri ruined him by pulling him of the flanks and using him as a 10?
I cant say the position is the one ruining him.
The truth is some here consider him as an amazing player but he currently isnt an amazing player. He is a very good player with potential but in order for potential to become abiility he needs both consistency and a functioning team.
It is true our team looks better in the last few games but there is still a long way to go.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He did start the season well enough to suggest he may have been ok as a SS. But we know his best has always been on a flank. As always, is it allegri and his shitfulness tactics that is the issue or are we drinking our own bath water when it comes to our players thinking they are better than they really are.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is his level. this is what he contributes. a flick here, and a sprint there.

imagine if i told you all higuain, mandzukic, dybala, or ronaldo could do is a flick here, or a sprint there.

juve fans would lose their minds. but for chiesa? remember he can sprint and flick balls hehe let's give him another 5 years worth of chances hehe

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
this is his level. this is what he contributes. a flick here, and a sprint there.

imagine if i told you all higuain, mandzukic, dybala, or ronaldo could do is a flick here, or a sprint there.

juve fans would lose their minds. but for chiesa? remember he can sprint and flick balls hehe let's give him another 5 years worth of chances hehe
STFU

Strickland

May 17, 2019

there was this one season Chiesa and Dybala played together in the same team under Pirlo. Chiesa had 15g11a, Dybala had 5g3a.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Sprinting and flicking works better as a winger though. Which is what he is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)