Federico Chiesa (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Depends on what you understand by player model. The hair and facial hair of the players in 2K Sports is miles behind EA Sports for instance
Nah I play a lot of the nba games with 2k they're impressive and better presentation of the game in general, the latest wwe game had very good reviews too, not that I've played it myself but it was a marked improvement from its previous edition. The only thing EA should release is a new fight night game, even so undisputed looks to be the best boxing game in well over a decade.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
EA faces are terrible.
The whole body is awful. Football games have stagnated in the past decade. Miss the days when PES would improve in every aspect every single year

- - - Updated - - -

It's still the best looking sports game out there
Motorsports games are easily the best looking.

Probably because cars are simpler to model than human bodies, but still they look gorgeous

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the mechanics are different but for me it's simply if a player doesn't look that much like their model then it's a rubbish model.
MFW Konami rightfully got pelters for the efootball botched launch, but FIFA low key looks just as bad

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
The whole body is awful. Football games have stagnated in the past decade. Miss the days when PES would improve in every aspect every single year

- - - Updated - - -

Motorsports games are easily the best looking.

Probably because cars are simpler to model than human bodies, but still they look gorgeous

- - - Updated - - -

MFW Konami rightfully got pelters for the efootball botched launch, but FIFA low key looks just as bad
It's a bit sad to see how Konami just ditched their whole fan base. But I get it. They simply see an opportunity to get way bigger crowd and more cash by focusing on modern gamers. And all of this in exchange for a shittier game.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's a bit sad to see how Konami just ditched their whole fan base. But I get it. They simply see an opportunity to get way bigger crowd and more cash by focusing on modern gamers. And all of this in exchange for a shittier game.
Konami is just sad altogether. Look at the Metal Gear franchise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)