Federico Chiesa (125 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he was shit other than the goal
You must learn to pick your battles more carefully.

What you've done:
1. You chose Llorente as your target - a player who was scoring/assisting 15-20 goals per season. That's 15-20 chances for an Antonio Banderas.
2. You chose Chiesa - a fan favorite, who came after a 24 G+A season. Then the fan favorite gained each and every fan's sympathy with his serious injury. Now he's back and he'll score assist 20 and more goals. That's 20 and more chances for an Antonio Banderas.

What you should have done:
1. Juventus signs an American player. The rather large American colony here is getting crazy from excitement. Now, this was life presenting you with a unique opportunity. This was destiny putting you in front of an open net, placing the ball in front of you, with no opponent in sight.
But you didn't even take the shot! You passed the ball back to Szczesny.

What you should have done if you were a little more adventurous:
1. Little Danielsz is jerking off on young kids. On every single young player in Juventus. Knowing how our youth sucks, chances were that most if not all these kids will be failures. Then one of these kids scores a winning goal. Tuz is in ecstasy. The new favorite. Our fantasista for years to come.
You, my dear Lion, didn't see the potential here. And it was right there in front of you. This kid was easily bullied around in duels and a perceptive eye would have seen that he doesn't have the head and the guts to succeed at the highest level. Then he makes a mistake, a wrong pass, Allegri replaces him, and he starts crying on the bench like the little girl that he is.
Life put you once again in front of an open net. Once again, you passed back to Szcsesny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
You must learn to pick your battles more carefully.

What you've done:
1. You chose Llorente as your target - a player who was scoring/assisting 15-20 goals per season. That's 15-20 chances for an Antonio Banderas.
2. You chose Chiesa - a fan favorite, who came after a 24 G+A season. Then the fan favorite gained each and every fan's sympathy with his serious injury. Now he's back and he'll score assist 20 and more goals. That's 20 and more chances for an Antonio Banderas.

What you should have done:
1. Juventus signs an American player. The rather large American colony here is getting crazy from excitement. Now, this was life presenting you with a unique opportunity. This was destiny putting you in front of an open net, placing the ball in front of you, with no opponent in sight.
But you didn't even take the shot! You passed the ball back to Szczesny.

What you should have done if you were a little more adventurous:
1. Little Danielsz is jerking off on young kids. On every single young player in Juventus. Knowing how our youth sucks, chances were that most if not all these kids will be failures. Then one of these kids scores a winning goal. Tuz is in ecstasy. The new favorite. Our fantasista for years to come.
You, my dear Lion, didn't see the potential here. And it was right there in front of you. This kid was easily bullied around in duels and a perceptive eye would have seen that he doesn't have the head and the guts to succeed at the highest level. Then he makes a mistake, a wrong pass, Allegri replaces him, and he starts crying on the bench like the little girl that he is.
Life put you once again in front of an open net. Once again, you passed back to Szcsesny.
"What you should have done if you were a little more adventurous:........"

:rofl:
:rofl:

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
chiesa stats last season:

4 goals and 6 assists in 33 games.

how is that starter numbers? how is that 65m player numbers?

instead of worrying about trolling why don't you hold players to a higher standard. sandro isn't only one playing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
chiesa stats last season:

4 goals and 6 assists in 33 games.

how is that starter numbers? how is that 65m player numbers?

instead of worrying about trolling why don't you hold players to a higher standard. sandro isn't only one playing.
he missed a lot of the season through injury and wasn't really able to get going. i don't think anyone is denying that but he's back now and its Ls for you every weekend

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
For us and his future development it could be good experience this season. Hopefully he can become more clinical. I still see him as a winger and once we can move him back to a position he belongs to, maybe he will provide more goals. I really like Chiesa, I hope he doesn't leave. But he should either score a lot more or create a lot more once we move him back. His output from out wide is not terrible by any sense but for a club like Juve one would expect higher numbers. IMO. I will, however, not cry if it doesn't turn out that way as long as the person on the other flank provides either assists or goals (yes, obviously preferably both) and Chiesa can focus on creating opportunities for others by beating his man and offer his work rate.
What I actually expect will happen: He will become a bit more consistent in front of goal, take more shots and more often hit the goal than in the past. He will drop in work rate and we will no longer see him chasing down people in our own half like a maniac. The latter may be for the better, but I just love watching maniacs. But overall, I think he will become lazier and lazier once he settles into the striker-role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)