Federico Chiesa (36 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok juvejay will come and say he is being played out of position.

my though here is ok, but as a player he doesn't take responsibility to make things happen.

players like di maria, dybala, douglas costa, ronaldo, mandzukic were all also played out of position by allegri.

but they all tried to make things happen and were involved in build up. you would never see any of those players not demanding the ball and just jogging.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
those are pretty shit stats for a tuz proclaimed "elite player"

a player of his responsibility should be making minimum 5 dribbles per match and 5 chances created per match when facing lesser quality teams like empoli

vs better than juve teams like milan or inter those stats above would be acceptable.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i am being serious. there needs to be a higher standard when it comes to whats required of an attacking player. especially and attacking player that is required to roam and be both a direct threat and a link between mid and attack.

you guys want juve to be a elite club, but accept mediocre performances from the important players. you can't have it both ways

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yeah great determination for the goal, but didnt really perform greatly overall in the match. rarely linked up with Vla or even the wings, 1 great opportunity which he missed quite terribly. He is our star but he really needs to step up more, I really do hope as time goes, he gets more confident and stays healthy

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i am being serious. there needs to be a higher standard when it comes to whats required of an attacking player. especially and attacking player that is required to roam and be both a direct threat and a link between mid and attack.

you guys want juve to be a elite club, but accept mediocre performances from the important players. you can't have it both ways
Mediocre? Lol

It wasn’t some 10/10 insane performance, it was the type of good solid performance I want Chiesa to consistently have. And he finished the game off with his goal. Ya know, the whole point of the game for a forward.

Stop trolling, pussycat.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
those are pretty shit stats for a tuz proclaimed "elite player"

a player of his responsibility should be making minimum 5 dribbles per match and 5 chances created per match when facing lesser quality teams like empoli

vs better than juve teams like milan or inter those stats above would be acceptable.
Yeah great determination for the goal, but didnt really perform greatly overall in the match. rarely linked up with Vla or even the wings, 1 great opportunity which he missed quite terribly. He is our star but he really needs to step up more, I really do hope as time goes, he gets more confident and stays healthy

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk
Me to you guys rn

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mediocre? Lol

It wasn’t some 10/10 insane performance, it was the type of good solid performance I want Chiesa to consistently have. And he finished the game off with his goal. Ya know, the whole point of the game for a forward.

Stop trolling, pussycat.
these are kind of solid performances you expect from your back up players like kean or milik.

not the supposed best italian forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 21)